TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Motörhead, Saxon, Girlschool

NISSE666
Tue, 06/10/2015 - 10:23

Hovet Stockholm

Date: 
Friday, December 4, 2015
Sweden
Who is going?
NISSE666
Daniel Sodomaniac
Thrashattck94

Are you attending?

NISSE666's picture

Yeah i hope so, its gonna be great! Never seen GS before : )=

quixotic's picture

I'll see them in Hamburg, a bit closer for me, gonna be one hell of a party!

NISSE666's picture

Hope you have a great time, i know i will! Oh i and finally uploaded the firespawn single, thanks again for that mate!

Bayernpirat's picture

sach ma, Hämburch wurde doch jetzt verschoben auf Mittwoch den 9. Dezember - hab das Glück daß ich ein Ticket geschenkt bekommen hab dafür - wir könnten uns ja fast treffen wenn du da noch hingehst

quixotic's picture

von meinen Kumpels wollte niemand mit und durch das Verlegen ist die Situation noch schlimmer, da ich am nächsten Tag arbeiten muss. Wird leider nichts. :(

Bayernpirat's picture

echt schade, Mittwoch ist allgemein ein blöder Tag für ein Konzert, finde ich - zum Glück bin ich grad arbeitslos, da interessiert es nicht ob ich da fast bis in die Morgenstunden feiere

Toteslaut's picture

I will see lemmy in Düsseldorf, hopefully he plays more than 60minutes

NISSE666's picture

Im sure they will!

Doktor Kananga's picture

I´ll be in Düsseldorf, too!
I will check on Lemmys health and let you know what to expect, Bro!
;-)

Bayernpirat's picture

every concert could be the last, so I´m lucky that i got a ticket for Hamburg as gift

nicke-666's picture

I will see them in Helsinki. And the next day Slayer and Anthrax will play on the same place.

PForx's picture

Seeing them in Oslo.
...if Lemmy makes it

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Hell yes see you there!

NISSE666's picture

Hmmmm...Hovet alltså, vart kan man ses innan tro, nån indisk på andra sidan bron?

Lionheart747's picture

I am going to see this tour in the UK, really hope Lemmy is up to this, but with Saxon & Girlschool as support, (hopefully) be a great gig.

Antonio's picture

How was the show ? I'm thinking to see the gig next february in Trento/Italy, it isn't near my hometown, but it's " once in a lifetime " event.......

NISSE666's picture

Saxon was incredible! Motörhead was awesome, but it was hard to see Lemmy so broken, but he is hanging in there!

Bayernpirat's picture

Hamburg. Girlschool has cancelled, Saxon was awesome but Motörhead? Starting the show with The Bomber was killer but then... the sound was terrible, it´s not good to play it loud as hell when the sound ist tinny/hollow and Lemmy wasn´t really to hear, an old dementia man mumbling something unintelligible - for me it was the last time to watch Motörhead voluntarily (sad but true)

Bayernpirat's picture

and they have played round about 60 minutes, but without We Are Motörhead & Born To Raise Hell and can´t remember to Overkill & Ace Of Spades

Thrashattck94's picture

Going to the first show on the tour, at the City Hall in Newcastle upon Tyne!

the beast's picture

What a shitty Show of Motörhead yesterday.
Not the money worth!
Saxon was 1000times more killer show!

Bayernpirat's picture

also bin ich nicht der einzige, der sagt: es wäre besser, Lemmy würde jetzt aufhören und kann sich dann auf seinem Ruhm ausruhen als sich nur noch lächerlich zu machen (oder will er auf Gedeih und Verderb auffer Bühne sterben)

the beast's picture

Soll er weitermachen...
Gibt ja genug Honks die es weiter abfeiern und dem für solch Rotz Geld in den Rachen werfen.

Solitude's picture

I was also at the gig yesterday and I have the same impression. Saxon was GREAT and their show was too short. Only 60 minutes for such a band! Pity that Girlschool couldn`t be there. I have to write this post again because of what happend. Berlin show was the last they ever played. I am surprised that managment let Lemmy play this tour, I guess he was just unstoppable and wanted to play even he was struggling with his diseases. Thank you for your music, rest in peace.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments