TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

On mextremista's blocked list.

Hohhoh
Sat, 15/08/2015 - 19:20

I've ordered patches and more patches from this guy on ebay. Nothing to complain about, but the last order. I ordered bathory patch which seemed to be white. When i received it it was bright yellow. Giving him 'neutral' feedback due to misleading item photo, he added me to blocked list. Kind of unfair in my opinion.

R.J.'s picture

Did you message him first to try and work out the problem before you left the neutral feedback? Neutral feedback is almost as bad as negative feedback and looks bad on ebay sellers, so I'd understand him not wanting to deal with you in the future. I just went through all of his Bathory patches, and the pics look pretty clear anyway. Maybe you need to adjust the colors on your monitor.

Hohhoh's picture

How the patch is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3fum7qs3px3a7a/photo%2017.8.2015%200.27.05.jp...

Picture on ebay:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2n5z9e460gjhzk/photo%2019.8.2015%201.23.50.pn...

Am i the only one seeing the difference here. Neutral feedback was just fine in my opinion, since he didnt want to work it out.

Hohhoh's picture

I contacted him. All he said was "ill take better picture". And it wasnt about my monitor, the picture really made the patch look almost white. Neutral feedback was just fair in this point i think. I have bought like 8 patches before and i was going to buy more patches from him in future. He decided to deal it just by addind me on blocked list. Neutral feedback was fine in this case.

Taikon's picture

My only time dealing with mextremista was buying a Lifelover backshape off him. The item never arrived, he said it was my fault for not paying registered, which apparently I should've know to ask for myself since reg. shipping was not an option when buying from him through eBay. According to him, it was because it's "too expensive". His answers were rude / short and he had no interest in offering a replacement / refund / discount and stopped replying to me after a short while. I couldn't leave him a bad review since it had been a month since he allegedly shipped it.
If you ask me, you're not missing out by being on his blocked list. All the embroidered patches he sells come from Warhead and there are plenty other re-sellers of his stuff on eBay.

Hohhoh's picture

Yeah i know. Just left this thread here so people would know. Its sad that theres someone like him selling stuff in ebay.

metalmck777's picture

I've bought from Mextremista loads of times. Everything came in a pretty good time frame and everything was exact order. I'm sorry this happened to you though. Sounds awful shitty.

nwobhmbanger's picture

I can still see plenty of yellow in that. The wonders of Photoshop, when all it takes to fool a customer is to alter the color values.

ProtoChaud's picture

Dude seems douchey, but wow, that yellow patch is slick as fuck.

slant's picture

looks like the bad flash glare ...on shiny yellow causing it to look white'

Hohhoh's picture

Yeah thats true. He shouldve taken new photo of it, or at least tell in description that its yellow. Oh well.. Will order every unofficial embroided patches from patch shop in future. Very very good service and high quality patches compared to this moron.

Hohhoh's picture

MisterSamhain's picture

I didn't have a problem with mex when I ordered. Stuff like that happens on eBay. Usually with longtime sellers they're pretty good about handling complaints if you work with them before dropping feedback.

Hohhoh's picture

Mex wasnt too interested to work it out. Basically he just said "oops, but your fault anyway. Will take new photo", which he didnt even do.. I have bought 6 or more patches from him. Very fast delivery and decent quality patches. But seems when youre having problems with him, he doesnt give a fuck.

What he shouldve done: send me new patch that matches what i was looking for, or refund my money. He didnt, and i bet he will never do. What i did, i sent the patch for someone who wanted it, for free and gave neutral deserved feedback for this guy.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments