• 0-9
  • #

Now Playing

Death Switch - Echoes of Dissolution from
BlkMgkNitez

CLICK HERE FOR TSHIRTSLAYER RADIO!

Which TShirt?

MerchBastard

Awesome new website, forget the EBay Scum and shop directly from the LABELS, find new merch instantly here

Recent Comments

• Yeah ! Persecution mania worship !
  • awesome... full flames for Venom and your dedication !!!!!
  • You have great shirts too, maybe we can make a deal ;)
  • Dude those studs are perfect! I'm in awe!
  • and gestapo too !!
  • Why your Brazilian flag is so small ? I really like stuff like flags or coats of arms on jackets.
  • yeah, Saxon are too old school... it just doesn't fit together.... but when i saw this longsleeve...
  • I'll have to agree with dubtribe, but I still give it five flames... because it's Saxon.
  • yeah a nice little treasure !!!!
  • Niice! Awesome band! I should buy these too. Currently I only have An Overdose of Death CD haha.
  • thanx mate.... damn cool band
  • hehe... without it would be perfect... but hey, i don'nt mind to do a bit advertising for Saxon haha
  • Sweet! Fuck the police. :P
  • Awsome!!
  • thanx haha! was quite stoked to find this in a bin with John Denver and michael jackson records haha
  • Awsome jacket!! I really like the aging how long do you have it? Do you have photos of the front?

Something in the mail

We started a cool game for TSS'ers, we're posting around an item to eachother and using the trade history to keep track of who and where it's been, you might get lucky!

Events

Poll

DoctorDeath
Sat, 18/10/2014 - 21:18

There are 93,676 entries in the gallery and 416,609 comments, and 157 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!