TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Marduk / Inquisition tour

slayerslayer
Tue, 18/11/2014 - 07:39

Two of black metal’s most infamous bands, Sweden’s Marduk and Seattle-based duo Inquisition, have announced an Australian capital cities tour for January 2015. The two groups are set to play six brutally heavy shows together across the country this summer.

Marduk will be performing both their 1999 album Panzer Division Marduk and their 1993 album Those Of The Unlight in full during their show at Melbourne’s HiFi bar during their tour with Inquisition.

Regarded as one of the pioneering band of black metal, Marduk have 12 albums under their belt, and are currently readying number 13. The album, which remains without a name or release date, is the follow-up to the group’s 2012 album Serpent Sermon.

Inquisition released their sixth studio album, Obscure Verses For The Multiverse, in 2013. The group, whose sound originated in thrash metal, are known for their satanic intentions, strange rituals and dark vibes which come into full force in a live capacity.

Marduk and Inquisition’s 2015 Australian tour begins in Perth on Monday, 12th January, and wraps up in Brisbane on Sunday, 18th January.

Monday, 12th January 2014
Amplifier Bar, Perth
Tickets: Via Oztix

Tuesday, 13th January 2014
Enigma Bar, Adelaide
Tickets: Via Moshtix

Wednesday, 14th January 2014
Northcote Social Club, Melbourne
Tickets: Via Ticket Scout

Friday, 16th January 2014*
HiFi Bar, Melbourne
Tickets: Via HiFi

Saturday, 17th January 2014
HiFi Bar, Sydney
Tickets: Via HiFi

Sunday, 18th January 2014
Crowbar, Brisbane
Tickets: Via Oztix

* Marduk will perform Panzer Division and Those Of The Unlight albums in full.

Date: 
Monday, January 12, 2015
Australia
Who is going?
slayerslayer
DeathFuckinMetal
Nater90

Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Going to the HiFi Bar gig on Friday, My mate and I have VIP tickets.

slayerslayer's picture

ill be at both gigs.

Nater90's picture

Sweet as, I plan to wear my Morbid / MayheM tribute so if you see me come say G'day! I have no idea what you look like haha, Or your kutte for that matter. I'll only be at the Friday one because Saturday I do my radio show and I will actually be reviewing it, Part of the deal for my free VIP access.

Rotten's picture

I'll catch this in Sydney ... It'll be killer

Taikon's picture

Still sad about Inquisition not joining Marduk for the New Zealand tour :( oh well, can't always have everything aye.

Morbid_Welshman's picture

This tour needs to come to Wales!

Nater90's picture

So fucking keen for this!

I was just currently working on my Mayhem / Morbid kutte to wear but broke my fucking hole punch! Still got few days to get another so can hopefully wear it.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments