TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Making my first Battle Jacket

warmachinem
Sun, 02/11/2014 - 06:38

I've already selected the patches I want, now for a Jacket. I need help on choosing what jacket I should get to fit me comfortably.
Brand?
Size?
I want to cut my sleeves off.
I'm 5'11'
Weigh about 215
Waist is 38''
chest is about 40"
I know this shit has to be specific.
I'd like a black one.
Thank! will check out a thrift shop uptown tommorow!
Thanks!

meaningless's picture

some others asked the similiar questions here in the past..and there comes an answer in my mind..from a older topic...
(IF u wanna by it NEW and not as 2nd hand..) ..why not buy a vest without sleeves, which is mostly cheaper then a jacket..where u cut of the sleeves anyway? ;) ...u know :)

Plague's picture

He should just buy whichever is cheaper.
Also, size depends if u wear it over a leather jacket or not. For me, i dont like my kutte too big, even over my leather i like it to fit snug.

ThrashLikeIts86's picture

Brand and size/fit pretty much just comes down to personal preference.

quixotic's picture

Ask your mom as she is clearly buying you all your clothes.

serious: Just go in a fuckin store, try something, buy something and start sewing, but I guess you need help with that as well...

PForx's picture

+1

TStorm's picture

+1
The only suggestion that may be helpful is that if you cut sleeves off a jacket, get the jacket a bit smaller than you usually would. but other than that, just get whatever the hell you find. look in thrift stores and ebay and just get a jacket you like

gizter's picture

tried my last jacket on before cutting the sleeves off. allmost couln't get out of it anymore.. fits perfectly without them.

PForx's picture

Why would you revive this dumb thread?

gizter's picture

there are no/not enough new dumb threads being made.. ;)

Greaserjlg's picture

I wouldn't recommend buying a jacket because one, it's more expensive and two it'll usually end up baggy after the sleeves are gone if it's too big. Other then that, try some on, check thrift stores and big box retailers if you want it new

SpaceLord's picture

Go to a second hand store... You want to cuut off the sleeves, put patches on it and you will NEVER(!!) wash it - so why a new one?!

Nater90's picture

^This, I just let mine air out to dry, Fuck washing it haha, I brought 3 new ones but 2 of them were a bargain at $10.00 each! One cost $50.00....

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments