TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Madprinting store ebay seller from italy

Tonykaos
Wed, 15/10/2014 - 00:20

Hi, Idk if there's a topic about this seller already but i just wanted to know if this guy is any good or what,thanks let me know,Tony

Atomic_Assault's picture

Madpatcher? I've had two orders off of him, and I'm pretty happy with what I've had back. They're silkscreen patches and are generally good quality. He's a good person to deal with too, friendly, and quick to respond/post the order.

Having said that, one of the brighter/more colorful patches I've gotten was a touch faded (Pariah - Blaze of Obscurity) and I've heard somebody complain that patches they've ordered from him have had the colours run in the rain. Haven't tested that out myself yet, and I'm not sure if I really want to.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I've gotten from him and would happily buy from him again.

ThrashLikeIts86's picture

I've never bought from there myself but that stuff (and sublimation printed patches in general) are generally regarded as crap.

gizter's picture

+1
also never bought there, but mainly hear negative things about the quality.
also those kind of printed patches usualy look like like crap too, all shiny and stuff.

RavenEffect's picture

That is Mad Patcher and theres already a thread about him here: http://tshirtslayer.com/forum/topic/mad-patcher-any-good

kereealazer's picture

Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna get some patches from him but now I won't. How am I gonna find an Into Eternity patch now though :/

Faber's picture

Well, it's not that bad. Check my Griffin topic (http://tshirtslayer.com/patch/griffin-protectors-lair-patch). Patch is 8 years old. Not great, but not bad at all. And not as bad as everybody says here at TSS.

Rodbo's picture

I bought from there and they WEREN'T silk screen patches they were printed patches and not very good quality and I will never buy from there again!! If you want real good patch sites(EBay) with great products try Dirty Ray's stores and flammenwerfer666 .....the quality is no competition and you will never use or order from madPrinting again

atrophythrasher's picture

never order patches over there be warned

slaytanicarmy666's picture

I have one obituary logo from mad patcher, its holding up fine but is really stiff and plasticy. That being said dirty ray and flammenwerfer666 have given me great quality printed patches.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments