TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

King Diamond in London - Performing Abigail in its entirety!

Thrashattck94
Wed, 04/05/2016 - 18:43

King Diamond is coming to the UK again! This time, Abigail is being performed in its entirety!

Date: 
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
United Kingdom
Who is going?
Morbideath
Thrashattck94

Are you attending?

THMManiac's picture

well that would be one hell of a show to see. I would get stoned as all hell and go see that, Abigail is one of those albums :)

Der Todesking's picture

Oh wow!! Sounds damn awesome!

Chainbreaker's picture

He's also performing Abigail in it's entirety at Graspop this year, so really looking forward to that! Best line-up ever this year as far as I'm concerned!

zushi's picture

First row, he was great.

Thrashattck94's picture

Angel Witch have been announced as support for the show!

Cbower's picture

I saw the Abigail show in San Francisco Nov 2nd. Great! I was lucky enough to see the original Abigail show in 87 at a small venue in NY and I must say, the band kicked just as much ass this time around! King's vocals were spot on and Andy was phenomenal as always. Not to mention, Mike Wead did an amazing job with Denner's parts, paying plenty of respect and homage, but makes it his own. And Matt Thompson's drumming was also spot on. Stayed very close to Mickey Dee's original parts. Love it sooooo much! Enjoy the show everyone!

Thrashattck94's picture

Less than a week away! :D

Sol Invictus's picture

So fucking annoying how so many great acts decide to play in gentrified and overpriced London as their one UK show. Probably the least metal place in terms of culture in the UK.

Thrashattck94's picture

It's better than not playing in the country at all.

Sol Invictus's picture

Doesn't necessarily have to be either-or situation. Besides, both options may as well be the same thing for the majority of people who aren't rolling in enough money to pay extortionate fares and lodging costs.

Thrashattck94's picture

Fuck me backwards, Both bands were amazing!

Freyjawulf's picture

Went to this, it was so good!!

Thrashattck94's picture

It was for bloody certain. I was all the way at the back, but I don't think I was that fussed anyway.

Freyjawulf's picture

I was right at the front in the pit action. Didn't even know I was going til the day before when I managed to sort out a ticket. Best last minute decision ever.

Thrashattck94's picture

Strange there being a pit for a NWOHBM and shock rock legend line up on a night like that, but hey. If it was that good, then I'm sure the King wouldn't have minded.

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments