TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Judas Priest w/ UFO - Stuttgart

Yoschi29
Sat, 21/11/2015 - 18:37

I'm going to see the Metal Gods with my sister. Will be her birthday present so she can see them also before they might retire. \m/ :')

Anyone else who will be there?

Date: 
Monday, December 14, 2015
Germany
Who is going?
welgrrr
Yoschi29
Salumae

Are you attending?

Tankard Emptyer's picture

I just saw 'em two times this year, so logically I have to see them again.

Yoschi29's picture

Awewome! :D

slayerslayer's picture

How was the show? can anyone write a review for me?

Yoschi29's picture

Of course! Before UFO started I thought "Yeah, lets see how they are" but they already were awesome! They had a lot of fun on stage although specially the singer looked very old but he even made jokes about it. They played nearly an hour. Half an hour after they finished, Priest started and it was just awesome! The band was in a really good mood and condition and the sound was just perfect. Except of Living after Midnight, there Richie's guitar didn't make any sound and the band had to improvise. They were all pretty confused and Glenn just started singing the chorus when it fitted to the music. :D After the concert Glenn even came to the first row and shook some hands, too bad I was standing in the fifth row and also didn't catch a pick or drumstick. =/ But nevertheless it was just awesome and totally worth it!

slayerslayer's picture

thank you for the effort , i appreciate the review . cheers \m/

Yoschi29's picture

You're welcome! :)

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments