TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Jackets

Rodbo
Sat, 23/05/2015 - 23:03

What do you guys think about having a Velcro back patch so that you could switch out your back patches instead of being stuck with the same one? Some of you know I sell them to people who don't want to make them for themselves and I had that idea? Let me know what you think(about the idea only please) good, bad or whatever.
Thanks

Blüdrayne's picture

I think this is a terrible idea. People are gonna put whatever backpatch is trendy that week.

Rodbo's picture

I don' t think true metal fans would? Me I would have maybe like a Metallica, Slayer and Maiden jackets to do that with since all of those bands have more than enough patches to swap quite often!

Blüdrayne's picture

Well why can't a certain Metallica or Maiden backpatch be the trendy flavour of the week? Look at the Midnight Athenar on fire backpatch, for example. Anyway then what's stopping you from making an entirely velcro jacket and swapping out every single patch?

Rodbo's picture

True very true, but how many times after having the back patch on for 6 months did you want to swap it out? This way you could, but I could see how it could get real cheesy to? It was just an idea for those who have dozens of back patches but don't want to get rid of them?

Blüdrayne's picture

Never have, never will. It represents a period of my life, and any change would be historical revisionism.

avder sede lush's picture

Well said.

stevenICB's picture

It's a pretty neat idea, though I don't think I'd use one personally

Rotten's picture

Enters mosh pit - leaves without a backpatch ... Pretty stupid idea

Blüdrayne's picture

Enters mosh pit. Leaves with handful of backpatches. :D

slayerslayer's picture

\m/ yes !
in the end i reckon it is a bad idea.

Blüdrayne's picture

I think its a great idea if it becomes popular somewhere near me, and only for vintage backpatches.

Rodbo's picture

Didn't think about that? But this why I asked the question.

slayerslayer's picture

\m/ yes

Rodbo's picture

Yea I'm guessing that most think it's a bad idea? Well that's why I asked. I'll probably do one jacket(and couple of BP's) like that any how just to see what happens, when I do I'll post the pic's

Thanks for your opinions to my question and even better thanks for being "adults" about it, that usually doesn't happen on Mess. boards

Black Market Surgery's picture

Instead of switching it out, why not just build multiple jackets?

Nater90's picture

Do what bayenpirat did and make a jacket that can be turned inside out and a different jacket is there! Need pro as fuck skills like his to succeed with it.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments