TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Immolation Aussie Tour

rusty74
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 01:57

One of the founding bands of extreme music are coming to invade Australia this September!

Thursday, September 22: Perth - The Rosemount Hotel
Friday, September 23: Melbourne: Max Watts
Saturday September 24: Sydney - The Manning Bar
Sunday September 254: Brisbane - Crowbar
Tickets: http://directtouring.oztix.com.au/

Date: 
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Australia
Who is going?
Nater90
DeathByMetalAus...
rusty74

Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Wicked as fuck! Hopefully can make it.

rusty74's picture

killer mate, hope get your ticket, solid band, should be good

Nater90's picture

Ordered \m/

Blüdrayne's picture

Wow, I might go to the Brisbane leg.

rusty74's picture

excellent mate.

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

I'm going to brissy gig for sure.

rusty74's picture

great mate, im not certain, but i think this is their first time to Oz, will be interesting to see what Aussie bands get the supports.

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

Fucking gutted they don't have an Adelaide date but shit happens I guess, I guess it was too be expected anyway. Yeah this IS their first time to Australia BTW.

rusty74's picture

Adelaide seems to miss out alot, this band would have pulled a few there i reckon.

Rotten's picture

Can't tell you how psyched I am for this - a bucket list band for me - thought I'd never see them live - my name is already on the guest list :) these guys are just pure energy on stage - check this shit out! PUMPED! http://youtu.be/4HMsOzaJt7A

rusty74's picture

yeah im looking forward to it, been cranking Here in The After & Failure For Gods alot this week, Manning Bar is the best venue in Sydney as well, the sound is always spot on.

Dark Buddha's picture

Manning Bar best sound for sure, I'll be there come hell or high water

rusty74's picture

See you there mate

Dark Buddha's picture

Bummer of all time guys. Kidney failure, just got out of hospital after operation, 2 more ops to go! Looks like I'll miss out unless next postponed till after gig end Sept. Damn.

rusty74's picture

mate, i hope you get better, at the end of the day it's just a gig, no good if you haven't got the best of health, there will be plenty of tours in years to come and hopefully your at them, all the best dude.

Dark Buddha's picture

Thanks. Yeah true and more important to get better for sure, one day hopefully catch up at one.

Nater90's picture

Wow!

Take care bro! Hope all goes well.

Will bang my head extra hard for us both! \m/

Dark Buddha's picture

Thanks Nater90 ... give 'em hell \\m// From vids I've seen over the years should be absolute killer gigs live!

Nater90's picture

Will do \m/

Fuck yeah!!!

KILL-CHAD-KILL's picture

I can't wait to go to this, anyone going to the Melbourne show? Tempted to buy the deluxe ticket just for the patch!

rusty74's picture

i think there will be a couple chaps on this site going to the Melbourne gig, the deluxe pack is a good buy.

Dark Buddha's picture

Sydney Manning Bar, nice. Tour Tee, patch and poster deluxe pack, must have. Booking soon.

oldmate's picture

I will go and check them out. I also wonder who will get the supporting spots! the aussie scene is strong right now

rusty74's picture

definitely great times as far the Aussie scene is, a lot of killer local bands around.

KILL-CHAD-KILL's picture

What website do you guys recommend for staying up to date with who is touring? I have been listening to metal and hip hop since I was a kid but have not really been to that many metal shows (GWAR, Amon Amarth and Satyricon is the last show I went to) and I am wanting to start seeing more live acts as the live international hip hop scene is slowly dying off at the moment.

rusty74's picture

this site generally lists most upcoming gigs for Vic...http://www.metalobsession.net/vicgigs/

follow touring companies like Direct Touring, Soundworks Touring & Metropolis Touring, they mostly bring out the metal bands.

Nater90's picture

Just ordered the ticket and shirt bundle.

Keen as fuck for this one too.

rusty74's picture

going to be a great gig.

Nater90's picture

Fuck oath.

Asked the boss if he had a time machine so it comes quicker, He doesn't....

rusty74's picture

The Aussie Supports cannot be better for this tour...
Melbourne : Astriaal, Nocturnal Graves and Ignivomous
Sydney : Astriaal, Cruciform
Brisbane : Astriaal & DISENTOMB
Perth : Grotesque, Suffer In Rot & Depravity

Nater90's picture

Oh fuck yeah, Love Nocturnal Graves!!!

Going to check out Astriaal and Ignivomous!

rusty74's picture

Astriaal are my favorite black metal band, they are punishing live.

Nater90's picture

Just listening, They sound fucking awesome!!!

I need to check out more Australian bands / local gigs in general haha, Tend to listen to Lightless and Striborg most the time.

Nater90's picture

Hurry the fuck up tomorrow night!!!!

Keen as fuck to bang my head.

rusty74's picture

going to be shit heavy this gig. enjoy mate.

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah mate!!!

Thanks! Enjoy yours too!

Dark Buddha's picture

Let ya know but looks unlikely atm. If OK I'll wear CoF Hammer of the Witches L/S Tee.

Gonna be a monster gig!!!! Enjoy guys \\m//

Nater90's picture

Damn...Hope alls well bro!! Take care of yourself.

Thanks mate!!! Will mosh hard for us both.

Dark Buddha's picture

Yeah, was pretty bad but thankfully surgeons did a great job! All is well now and I'm Back in Black \\m//

Nater90's picture

Good to hear matey!!! \m/

oldmate's picture

ill be in a tshirtslayer tee until I get a tour tee. if you see me say g'day

Nater90's picture

Awesome!! Hopefully I see you before you switch shirts haha, I'm hoping to wear my Immolation / 1349 kutte.

Or maybe Bolt Thrower.

Nater90's picture
Rotten's picture

Tonight's the night - see you guys tonight - make sure you come up and say hello

rusty74's picture

See you there mate

Nater90's picture

Have a great night fellas \m/

Blüdrayne's picture

24 hours to seeing them in Brisbane! Anyone else here seeing them in Brisbane tomorrow?

rusty74's picture

has to be said that Robert Vigna is a total beast on guitar, total animal live. Agree with what Rotten said above, the band is 'pure energy on stage', have fun in Brisbane tonight.

Nater90's picture

Agreed.

I want his hair....Totally jealous haha.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Awesome collection man! I’m missing that sect pig haha.
  • Bothered by the grammatical error of it's instead of its.
  • I got this a few days as a gift. It's really a very good question.
  • Never seen this one. Nice!
  • Gotcha, that's CCC.
  • i don’t even know what to say hahahaahhaaha
  • where’s my pookie at he gon luv this
  • What is happening in that front graphic? Looks like a serpent swallowing a giant gas mask but that can't be right
  • Well, the shirt is made by german merchandiser EMP, probably an shop exclusive.
  • right here
  • Thanks! It sure is.
  • Where is the risk mad man at?
  • very cool, where did you buy it?
  • Interesting back print lol
  • I'm pretty sure Soldier of Hell made these, unless this is a subsequent issue.
  • Sadly not