TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

If you wanna run around like a moron...

quixotic
Thu, 16/04/2015 - 11:06

... buy this epic outfit: http://www.ebay.de/itm/W-O-A-Metall-Korsage-und-Wacken-Ring-/28165554076...

looks even worse and more stupid - and it's hard for me to say that - than the vest of the "singer" of Sabaton

DethronedEmperor23's picture

this is atrocious

bad_american1992's picture

Looks like someone just got a CNC router. "The salesman said 'it will pay for itself!"

Claudandus's picture

As if Wacken didn't have enough stupid merch as it is.

Lyx's picture

Wacköön

danielucifer's picture

People are actually bidding on it, is what surprises me the most. The good thing is, it shows straight away that the person wearing that shit, is someone you most likely don't want to talk to anyways. It saves you from having a conversation from the start. So you waste as little time as possible on him.

DeathRipper's picture

Because a shirt would make sense.

mealkeith's picture

That thing would be a accident waiting to to happen if it was in a mosh pit

Claudandus's picture

Most festivals/events would probably stop you at the door if you where foolish enough to try and walk in with it.

dubtribe's picture

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nater90's picture

What has been seen cannot be unseen....

On a sidenote below was sexy lingerie for ladies....My lady would look mighty fine in some of that ;)

quixotic's picture

haha, nice!

meaningless's picture

and there are alrdy 17 bidder??..c'mon..lmao

quixotic's picture

seems like some people have fun bidding, already at 260€ from bidders with zero feedback :D

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• AGREEED🔥🔥
  • Such a bad ass find!
  • You print this?
  • DAMN!
  • OH! I love that the back says ILLinois. I love sporting Bands from my home State!
  • Were these practice runs for Hells Head Bangers?
  • Good old German Thrash!
  • Die 3 zusammen wären auch einiges mehr Wert das es jeweils nur 50 bis 100er Auflagen gibt
  • Würde dir auch alle 3 für den Regicide geben, also den HM Power '83, den Metal Bastards und den Freundschaftspatch
  • Der ist auch neutral
  • Thank you!
  • Cool one!
  • Awesome vinyl..
  • Der HM Power Germany '83 ist komplett neutral
  • Passt ja zur Truppe.
  • Kein Problem, schreib mich aber besser über Facebook Messenger an wenn möglich das ist unkomplizierter aber nur wenn das