TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

If you are into 80s Black Metal, or you like bands like Midnight, Omega, Toxic Holocaust, etc.

Inhuman
Thu, 27/08/2015 - 23:45

Check out my band, we are from Mexico City, we are called Ahvawe and we are heavily influenced by 80s Black and Speed Metal! Give it a listen:

http://youtu.be/-OZ0KQ48M6c

http://youtu.be/Erg-hnhiPY8

You can follow us on facebook here:

www.facebook.com/Ahvawe

Cheers!!

gizter's picture

cool

Inhuman's picture

Cheers!

whiteravenmetal's picture

Contundente Black Speed, de donde viene el nombre del grupo?

Lic.Casas12's picture

Viene de una expresión mexicana comunmente empleada entre camaradas para indicar que se confirmó algo o se dió por visto algo de manera muy informal y graciosa. ''Ah, va we!'' ''Ah, va wey!''.

hahahaa a yaaa pensé que venia de otra cosa totalmente diferente hahaha como una palabra ancestral o algo. Muy chimba locos, sigan con toda con el grupo, no se trata de innovar o "repetir" formulas, si no de vivir el Metal como se siente. Saludos!

Inhuman's picture

Gracias por tu comentario, bro!
Exactamente como comentó lic.Casas!

Saludos men, esta buena la cosa hehe, a darle con toda.

joecubbie's picture

The music of Venom with the vocals of Sarcofago \m/ I'm digging it.

Inhuman's picture

Glad you liked it dude! Cheers!

DethronedEmperor23's picture

yawn. Why can't underground bands do something on their own and not copy a formula thats been done THOUSANDS of times? this is tumblr worship at its finest.

quixotic's picture

shut up, poser!

DethronedEmperor23's picture

stating my opinion. I guess that makes me a poser lol.

edit:

this is just very bizarre and can't keep this comment from crossing my mind, what exactly am i posing as?

Inhuman's picture

I don't get the "tumblr at its finest" part.
I think there are plenty of cool underground bands that do stuff different, experiment or play stuff that is rarely seen, you just need to look further.
With Ahvawe, you are right, and not because we are just playing "a formula that has been done thousands of times" we are playing the music we love and we are not trying to innovate anything on the subgenre, we are a bunch of guys that worships 80s black and speed and we have fun playing stuff like that.

Lic.Casas12's picture

Dejalos parlotear, nos envidian ;)

Inhuman's picture

Thanks for your comment, man! As I replied to DethronedEmperor, we are aware that it's nothing different here. With Ahvawe, we are just playing the music we like, the way our favorite bands does and have fun doing it! Some people find this enjoyable, and some people just rather go listen to Venom or bands alike instead of this! I understand and respect that! I appreciate that you took the time to listen to it and write your opinion about it! Cheers

Absoluteaggressor's picture

[thumb up]

That's what it is about!

judascrust's picture

if someone doesn't like this kind of music they have the right to express that BUT I think that anyone who is lamenting that there are no good underground bands and no one's doing anything new blah blah blah... you're either not looking hard enough OR even better, pick up a fucking instrument and start making up something new yourself. until then, you have every right to tell people how horrible their music sucks if that's how you really feel, but I think its a little disrespectful to suggest that its any musicians' responsibility to open your ears to new sounds.

this whole black/speed metal punk thing isn't exactly my cup of tea either but that's what these people want to play; its not my place to tell them they ought to be doing something different.

Inhuman's picture

+1
I agree with you!

Metalmate's picture

Love it!

Inhuman's picture

Cool dude! Cheers!!

Kathulex's picture

Pretty cool band. Like the sound.

(Still waiting for my shirt, tho)

Absoluteaggressor's picture

Feels like a little of SpeedWolf thrown in there too! Fucking nice.

PForx's picture

I knew I would like this from the first guitar stroke. Awesome stuff!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments