TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

How many battle jackets do you own?

Black Frost
Sun, 14/02/2016 - 06:12

Right now I only own one, but I'm going to be starting another soon. Just ordered a Sepultura Beneath the Remains bp.

Plague's picture

2 vests. Ones devoted to bm. The other is a mix.

kimo's picture

Ummm...too many..haha. I've got 18 jackets posted here so far and about another 5 that are in progress or I'm not happy with yet.

llama_operation's picture

slayerslayer's picture

Chainbreaker's picture

You lucky bastards! I'm 37 years old and just starting my first one! Midlife crisis:-(

Begravelse's picture

One. I have had three different ones, ended up losing the first one on the train one drunken night, so I started a new one. A year later at an Artillery show I saw some guy walking around with my vest on and I got it back. Soon, I stripped both the old one that got lost and the new one I started and made a third vest with all of the patches more or less.

Chainbreaker's picture

Lucky! I How did you convince the guy to give your vest back?

Begravelse's picture

Actually, I didn't. When I spotted him my then-girlfriend and one of my good friends was like "THAT'S YOUR FUCKING VEST!", but I was pretty drunk at that point, so I didn't pay much attention. A bit later they both came over to me with the vest that they bought from the guy after telling him it was mine, how it got lost etc. He told them he bought it at some lost goods flea market or something. It looked the exact same as when I lost it, except more worn and some studs and spikes were missing.

Yoschi29's picture

Man, that was luck!

Begravelse's picture

Completely, the metal gods were kind to me that night!

Yoschi29's picture

Haha, true! :D

gizter's picture

too many..
i wish i could just have one, but it became a out of hand hobby..
first one i barely wear anymore (really hate the layout and stitching now). 2nd one became waaay to big so i retired it. 3th one became i little too big so i dont often wear it anymore. 4th one is the one i wear now, still slightly to big.. (the shitty part of losing weight)
also have 2 military jackets and a leather jacket, and working on a new denim jacket right now..

VoodooChild's picture

DeathInFire's picture

one but currently working on my second one :)

MonoWhisper763's picture

Two, but I wish I stuck to one. My dad wears my black studded one, but I still make sure to use it like my main one

Joel's picture

Two complete ones and one half-finished vest.

Bayernpirat's picture

does a two-sided Kutte count as two different?

KamikazeKris's picture

For you it does my friend. Because that thing is badass.

KamikazeKris's picture

2. a black one and a blue one. I also have 2 pairs of pants that have patches on them.

Chemical Burn's picture

Two leather jackets, two vests (one denim and one leather). Only the denim vest has more than one patch on it.

kereealazer's picture

DeathRipper's picture

Three vests and a jacket and two leather jackets.

Thrashattck94's picture

2. One that has all my favourite bands, and the other will be a tribute to my local bands and the NWOBHM.

Nater90's picture

I have 5, Planning a 6th and 7th.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments