TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

How long took your longest battlejacket project ?

NIGHTRIDER
Sat, 29/11/2014 - 09:36

Working here on 2 battlejackets simultaniously for about 6 months now - biggest delay is waiting for the right patches to turn up sor sale for sane prices.
How long lasted your longest battlejacket project ?

quixotic's picture

Runs in the tenth year now; started in the cold blazing autumn of '05. Still in progress
But: Where is this coming from, that a battle jacket can be finished? It's never finished!

NIGHTRIDER's picture

Back in the 80's it took me about 3-4 months to finish a battle jacket - patches were very cheap and the selection was incredible - pins and metal badges were so cheap you wouldn't believe - especially if you lived in or visited London.
As for your question - as long as I am concerned a battle jacket is finished when its' owner decides so because he is happy with the overral result - then it is time to start work on a new one... :)
Back in the 80's had 5 battle jackets - 2 vests, 2 long sleeves denim jackets and a black leather motorcycle jacket that were turned into battle jackets - again, it was really easy and cheap to put one together.
Good luck with your on-going project.

quixotic's picture

Sounds like a great time.
I've spoken a lot with my best pal about making a second kutte, but we always decided to stick with one ("Monokutism"). I like the challenge to modify it, so that it represents my changing musical taste over the years.

Symbolic692's picture

Maybe 1-2 years for me personally but I'm always changing things once I feel its "finished".

the beast's picture

working on it since june 2011.it´s never finished completely...

Hárbarðr's picture

Same here! Mine started in 2011, and there's still a long way to go.

2hobos1box's picture

I've been working on mines since the middle of 10th grade now i'm almost in the middle of 12th grade and still not finished with it maybe by the end of next year i'll finally find a decently priced Autopsy-Severed Survival patch.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments