TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

How to get your vinyls flat??

WEDERGANGER
Sun, 21/09/2014 - 14:40

So I realy love vinyls, so my step dad gave me his old metal vinyls stuff like Sepultura Beneath The Remains, A lot of Forbidden, Destruction, Exodus and Death. Realy good stuff.
But because they are quite old they are wavy i gess? Let say there not flat anymore en skip little parts. How to fix this?? If there is a fix without spending €100 on a vinyl flattener.

KazolOrajia's picture

You can try using a record clamp when you play them

J.j. Ratte's picture

Zijn ze krom getrokken? Zo ja, gewoon onder het strijkijzer, voorzichting tussen twee dikke lakens. Daarna een paar uur onder flink gewicht leggen en probleem is opgelost.

WEDERGANGER's picture

weet niet echt kromgetrokken ze zijn meer gaan golven, het is maar een heel klein beetje maar net genoeg dat hij niet meer de naalt raakt

Faber's picture

Das een goeie manier ja. Maar zou het echt ff oefenen op flut lp's van een paar cent.

Chemical Burn's picture

I've heard that you can put the record between two hot pieces of glass and leave something heavy on top to flatten them again, but I personally wouldn't risk it.

571,280 items in the gallery, 881,445 comments, and 553 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments