TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

The Haunted and Insomnium

oldmate
Thu, 12/02/2015 - 06:38

The Haunted and Insomnium touring Australia

Thursday 14 May – The Hi-Fi, Brisbane w/ In Death…

Friday 15 May – The Hi-Fi, Melbourne w/ Orpheus Omega

Saturday 16 May – Manning Bar, Sydney w/ Daemon Pyre

Date: 
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Australia
Who is going?
rusty74

Are you attending?

quixotic's picture

Nice, that's a great combo for a tour! Have fun!

oldmate's picture

should be a good show. would like to see the haunted.

rusty74's picture

I haven't seen them with Marco Aro, only Pete Dolving so will be interesting to check them out, they always put on a great performance.

meaningless's picture

like quixotic says: what a great combo for a tour!!..damn nice!!..which they would play here too :)

slayerslayer's picture

After the touring cycle for Unseen, things looked a bit dire in 2012 where they lost 3 members, but Guitarist Jensen & Bassist Jonas Bjorler have carried on by re-welcoming some old friends in Vocalist Marco Aro & Drummer Adrian Erlandsson and bringing guitar maestro Ola Englund in to create a new chapter in The Haunted’s story.

This regrouping lit a fire with creative juices flowing that emanated in 2014’s Exit Wounds, a blistering aural attack from beginning to end.

Rotten's picture

Just got offered a spot on the door list for this show - should be good but I have a feeling attence will be low at the Sydney gig - it's on the same night as motley crue

rusty74's picture

with suffocation and alot of other gigs in short time space, i think everyone gets divided to what gig to go to, im looking forward to this one, The Haunted are one of the best ive seen live, and will be the first time seeing Insomnium, hope to see you there Mr Rotten.

Rotten's picture

Last time I saw The Haunted was on their first tour at the gig at the metro many many years ago - they were great. If you see me there (look for my vest) come say hello. Never heard Insomnium but they sound like they're sleepy and boring haha

rusty74's picture

cool mate, if i see coroner back patch ill come and say gday.

oldmate's picture

Your right this year has been fucked for me. only seen 3 international gigs

23-February-2015 Fear Factory Exodus
09-May-2015 Suffocation / Decapitated
13-May-2015 Motley Crue / Alice Cooper

Cause 2 were this week I dont think I can afford to go to see the Haunted, but if I dont I know ill regret it.... what to do :(

rusty74's picture

mate hopefully you will make the right decision...good band to see live, but not the end of the world if you miss it.

oldmate's picture

no cash. sounds like I missed a good show

rusty74's picture

i reckon both bands will be back in coming years.

578,489 items in the gallery, 884,108 comments, and 674 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/194090428 A nice photo of Max and Nick Barker both wearing this shirt, May
  • Why do you doubt that?
  • The song that first introduced me to Immortal. Been a lifer ever since....
  • Killer as always!
  • Killer!!! really nice taste
  • Not for sale , Sorry 🙏🏼
  • Ok, thanks for the info
  • No it's not I think it was made about a year ago or so..
  • jajjajaajajaj nice patch !
  • 👈👆🤘
  • Best game ever made after Monkey Island :D
  • I tried to click on "See more" but there´s nothing to see :'(
  • Great bands
  • I agree. Ofc a got a red version of this one too. Will upload it in the near future.
  • Yeah, i like this song too, a cool rocker.
  • I purchased this shirt 15 years ago and it was lost during shipping. I’ve found it again recently on buyee.jp