TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Friday the 13. - Fuck Terrorism

Bayernpirat
Sun, 15/11/2015 - 18:45

I don´t know if this fits right here to TSS but I want to send my biggest condolences to France in his darkest hour.
Terrorists stormed a Metal gig from Eagles Of Death Metal in Paris and shot down many people and ignited bombs, what an horror.
I watched the Soccer game France vs. Germany and heared the explosion but thought it was only pyro, but it wasn´t - I was shocked to hear what happened.
At the moment there are 129 victims who died in this massacre, so sad.

FUCK TERRORISM - THIS IS A WAR DECLARATION TO ALL FREE PEOPLE !!!

NISSE666's picture

Religion kills!

stenchcore massive's picture

+1

meaningless's picture

+1

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Horrible stuff, stay strong France and never give in!

gloriousdeath's picture

I think it fits perfectly here on TSS..... because this could have been us getting killed !!!! Most of us here like to enjoy a gig, have a few beers with friends and have fun in a harmless way. What happened it just plain horrible. Indeed.... fuck terrorism !!!! This scum should be totally exterminated !!!!

meaningless's picture

some friends of mine (whish are not that much into metal) told me better not to go to Vienna to see the deathcrusher tour last night. ...so i know exactly what u mean...its terrible...

MasterDeath's picture

Terrible.. Fucking filthy pussies
Same here. Told me to be cautious. Also, we had to wait around 40 mins on the border

invisible-horizons's picture

Nah, he's also controlled. I'll leave it at that.

Turkey-man's picture

Not this again.. Not here...

ToxikAssault's picture

My biggest fear when attending to some concert or other gathering is a mass shooting, and for these people it came true. It really does suck.

Joel's picture

Man, just when you thought things couldn't get any more chaotic over in Europe with this refugee crisis and the rise of the extreme right, this happens. This is fucking crazy. Fuck whoever did this. If the purpose of these attacks committed by ISIS/ISIL was to goad France into getting involved in a land war in Iraq and or Syria...mission accomplished. Kill 'em all, and I say that as someone who's a bit left-leaning ideologically. Don't let those people's deaths be in vain.

Knightwhosayni's picture

Cheers bayernpirat. It's a huge trauma developping right now, throughout the country (and abroad), but especially within the rock/metal scene. Just for you to know, in case you wouldn't have read the information where you are, the Daesh claim issued on Saturday clearly stated that the Bataclan venue was a chosen target because "it contained hundreds of idolatrous people in a celebration of perversity". Looks like a wide majority of people hope that the response will be incredibly strong and merciless. It started yesterday, let's see how far it goes.

Stathis's picture

Really they said that? I read that they chose Bataclan because it has been owned by jews for decades

Knightwhosayni's picture

Yes that's what they said, word for word. The argument of the Bataclan having been a target because it was rent/used for a yearly event supporting a section of Israel police is just sheer speculation at this point. Well not a word about it in the terrorists' claim.

VoodooChild's picture

I knew someone who attended that concert. Made it out alive luckily. Horrible and all but on a side note: Eagles of Death Metal isn't a metal band is it?

VoodooChild's picture

Yeah exactly. Listnend to some songs and they didnt sound metal at all. Whole internet speake of "an american metal band" though

Stathis's picture

Only metal related to them apart from the name is Josh Hommo who played for Kyuss

meaningless's picture

thats right

According to Wikipedia:

"Despite their band name, Eagles of Death Metal are not a death metal band. Hughes stated that a friend was introducing Josh Homme to the death metal genre. When he played a song by the Polish band Vader and made a claim that the song was within the death metal genre, Homme then referred to Vader as "The Eagles of Death Metal". After hearing this phrase, he wondered what a cross between the Eagles and a death metal band would sound like"

imfan1975's picture

fuck isis just a bunch of dumb motherfuckers who kill for their dumbass religion and get especially mad when people don't follow it. they think dying /killing for religion will gain them acceptance into heaven. who the fuck even believes in that shit? if only all forms of religion were wiped out..............

Plague's picture

+1

Plague's picture

Acts of cowardice that dont have any gain whatsoever!!!

imfan1975's picture

+1

kereealazer's picture

Fuck Isis and the people behind the attack! People just trying to watch their damn concert and enjoy their night and these terrorists got to go out killing people. My condolences to the people of Paris and anyone who lost a loved one.

Nater90's picture

I wrote the below today.

My heart and words go out to France.

A tale of bloodshed gorey, Lives taken that can't tell their story.

Family and loved ones holding those dear to them, Crimes like this causes wars to begin.

Terrorists stooped to a new bottom, They are scum and don't have the right to live their lives for taking innocent ones.

France wanted payback so they launched an attack straight back to the Terrorist scum, From France with love, Your not taking anymore loved ones.

Lets hope they call it even so a war doesn't burst out, The Terrorists fucked up and France called you out.

I am only one man I cannot do much but I open my heart and brain and show you what I believe you cause death and death you will receive back.

My condolences to France for the attack, Simple words don't bring lives back but sympathy helps you cope.

Love, Peace, Hope.

sandmanforce's picture

I think this is a terrible thing. It is an attack against the heavy metal fans! I can understand this kind of "people", they are just simple coward killers!

joecubbie's picture

Fuck ISIS! Ugh now my mom is all paranoid and doesn't want me going to catch King Diamond and Exodus next week :/

meaningless's picture

ouch...

joecubbie's picture

I don't care what anyone says. I'm still going to that show. I'm not letting some jihadi goatfuckers an ocean away rain on my parade. It sucks dick though because the entire world is on edge now like when 9/11 happened. Hopefully by the time the show happens (next Friday) Russia will just bomb them all (since America is too afraid to) and tensions will be eased. I also told my mom that being paranoid isn't gonna help cuz it's just our way of letting the terrorists know that they won. Whatever. I highly doubt ISIS is gonna do a thing here, especially in Chiraq. We've got GDs and BDs (Gangster Disciples and Black Disciples: street gangs) armed with AK47s and other illegal weapons that would blow the head off of anyone of those maniacs. And since 9/11 happened, they'd be stupid to think of doing a thing here without expecting police force etc.

Cthulhu1999's picture

+1

Liberator's picture

9/11 was nothing. Some 2000 or so lives were lost big deal. How many did the US kill in retaliation? I lived in Sri Lanka and went to every concert I could, even amidst bomb threats. I also have seen some of my friends and classmates being collected in garbage bags cos they were blown up. My advice to you is do what you need to. If something is going to happen and you're to die, it is inevitable. but to live caved in cos of fear of death is to limit your own freedom. life is uncertain, death is! Live every moment you can to the fullest. Tell your mom not to worry. I used to tell my parents (who gave me hell!!), that if I die at a concert, then I'd die happy, not with fear in my heart. You're more likely to die by some asshole opening up fire cos he wasn't getting laid than by ISIS bombing a gig.

joecubbie's picture

Lol thanks for that advice man. Yeah if I die, at least it was while seeing the King! But in all seriousness, they're not gonna do shit. They're nothing but talk. They can claim they have members here and they're gonna do this and that and blah blah blah. But when we live in a country where literally every move we make is recorded by the NSA, there's no way in hell those nutcases would be able to pull off a full scale attack on our soil. I'd have to see it to believe it.

They let it happen. They've done it in the past. It's called Problem, reaction, solution. All they need is a scenario to drag us into their bullshit. 9/11 was is a perfect example. It's a way to further their agenda and keep us more controlled. It's nothing new, but people keep falling for the same old tricks. We're just pawns in their dirty game.

cambotero's picture

What about the french bombing syria people before all of this happend? nobody cares? don't be that basic pls.

BeefCakeAssThrash's picture

And then there's this douchebag: http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/heartless-pastor-criticizes-pa...

I know this subhuman represents the christian faith just as little as ISIS represent real islam, but still.. this shit is skin crawling.. fuck religious extremists.

jdubz666's picture

Hahaha

Cthulhu1999's picture

+1

Hárbarðr's picture

I cannot understand when people "balance" deaths in Syria cause by warfare against terrorism (which is not the same as conventional warfare, combatants camouflage as civillians, do not follow any of the international laws of war, thus exposing people to the danger of attacks. So, all civillian loss of life there is accidental, not directly sought after) with coward direct murder of innocent people.

coldvoid's picture

SMD Isis!!! Stupid idiots with bombs on the cock! ! !

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments