TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

D.R.I. Australian Tour 2014

Rotten
Thu, 06/02/2014 - 22:07

Tickets on sale Feb 18th.

May 1st The HIFI, Brisbane \\ May 2nd Hermann's Bar Sydney \\ May 3rd The HIFI, Melbourne

D.R.I make their long awaited return to Australia.

For the past 30 years, D.R.I. has been the epitome of the aggressive, hardcore-punk thrash sound that we've become familiar with and throughout this time, they've been one of the few genuine underground bands to remain true to their pure punk roots. Still actively touring and recording, the only thing that may have changed is that they're a little older now, but time hasn't gotten the best of the Dirty Rotten Imbeciles. They're still thrashing just as hard and just as loud as ever, continuing to overload our senses with the sound that is and will always remain, uniquely D.R.I. This coming May... see you in the Thrash Zone.

Tickets on sale soon. Visit thedrunkpromoter.com for further information.

Date: 
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Australia
Who is going?
Ngejo69

Are you attending?

kissman's picture

I just saw D.R.I. play one week ago at the 70000 Tons of Metal Cruise and they kicked major ass!... Kurt Brecht and Spike Cassidy signed my D.R.I. "Slumlord" stripe patch! ;-)

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments