TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

DORO 30th anniversary shows , Dusseldorf

slayerslayer
Sun, 09/03/2014 - 11:26

DORO on this: „We came up with something very special for our 30 years stage anniversary, with two totally different shows, that cover the entire creative spectrum of my band and me – from emotional and soft, to hard, raw and heavy.”

The first anniversary show on May 02, 2014 will be dedicated to DORO and the Classic Night Orchestra. Accompanied by brass, strings and her band, DORO will perform her most beautiful, emotional ballads like ‘Für Immer‘, ‘1000x Gelebt‘ or ‘Let Love Rain On Me‘ in the stylish surroundings of CCD Stadthalle. At this night big hits like ‘All We Are‘, ‘Metal Tango‘, or ‘Burn It Up‘ can’t be missing, that shine even brighter as they now receive a classical overdo by the orchestra. Fans have been waiting for this to happen for the past ten years, since DORO’s last performance with the Classic Night Orchestra was in 2004, after her album »Classic Diamonds« has been praised by fans and critics alike.

At the second anniversary show on May 03, 2014 DORO will let out the rock lady in her. On this night the blonde superstar will travel through all of her 30 years of an incredibly successful carrier, delivering a three hours high voltage set with all things Rock’n’Roll she has to offer. Fans can look forward to all hits, hymns and many surprises. On both days DORO will welcome several fantastic guests that will give their honors to the Metal-Queen on this big event. Amongst them of course Biff Byford, vocalist of legendary band SAXON as well as Chris Caffrey (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA), Udo Dirkschneider (U.D.O; ex-ACCEPT) and BLIND GUARDIAN’s Hansi Kürsch.

Date: 
Friday, May 2, 2014
Germany
Who is going?
No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

slayerslayer's picture

i hope someone goes . (if i was in Europe , i would.) just to tell me how good it was

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments