TShirtSlayer

Does anywhere know where I could find an Overkill "GET YOUR OWN FUCKING LOGO" shirt?

Almost PerfectSat, 18/08/2012 - 00:20

Sorry to bother everyone, but finding that shirt that makes fun of Avenged Sevenfold would be just wonderful.

PEELO

Ebay.

meaningless

no idea..but tell me when u find it..i want it too.

about Ebay@PELLO = i never saw one at ebay...never... :(
and trust me...im looking for it :P hahaha

PEELO

I have saw it once. And then the price was ridiculously expensive.

meaningless

argh... :( im not surprised ;P

DevilzForce

it's rare and you will pay through the nose for it on ebay, keep looking, stuff always turns up eventually..

Deathcore.Is.Not.Metal.

Ask them if you get a chance to see Overkill live.

MoreGoreLessCore

I always thought and was told that they were made to be sent to A7X -shrug- Your best bet is Ebay tbh.

Rotten

In a Band? TSS Radio!

In a band? We're launching a internet radio station for members bands at the end of June 2014, upload your bands tracks and they will be added to the playlist! We want to hear your band!!
Click here to add your band now (Login first!)

We also want lead-ins, feel free to upload a recording of you saying something like "THIS IS ... FROM ... AND YOU'RE LISTENING TO TSHIRTSLAYER RADIO!", we'de love it!!!

Join the forum here

Now Playing

Kognitiv Tod - Corpses Ruminating in Twilight from
KognitivTod

CLICK HERE FOR TSHIRTSLAYER RADIO!

Which TShirt?

Bands by name

Select starting letter
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • 0-9
  • #

MerchBastard

Awesome new website, forget the EBay Scum and shop directly from the LABELS, find new merch instantly here

Recent Comments

• Looks good!
  • Great jacket!
  • Your vest is great, lots of good bands. But you should upload the front and the back in the same post.
  • I just thought it was You when Cruz Del Sur posted it on their fb page.
  • Awesome jacket!
  • Nice
  • Thanks man!
  • UPDATE : VENOM RED BORDER 7 LEFT IRON MAIDEN 7 LEFT TYGERS OF PAN TANG BLACK BORDER 5 LEFT
  • Yes, found it one Over-zone. Thanks!
  • a real crusher of an album, sick shirt!
  • thanx !
  • Hell yes Tygers rocked as always. Riot also played a perfect show really really good! So did you miss it i guess, someti
  • Thanks!
  • Thanks! Gonna pay their webshop a visit.
  • bought it from a FB guy.for me it looks like a over-zone custom shape
  • THAT. ANGEL. WITCH. PATCH!! Where did you buy that?

Something in the mail

We started a cool game for TSS'ers, we're posting around an item to eachother and using the trade history to keep track of who and where it's been, you might get lucky!

Events

Poll

slayerslayer
Sun, 01/06/2014 - 04:03

There are 86,271 entries in the gallery and 391,951 comments, and 119 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!