TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Does anybody here have any experience with Speedy Promotion?

Joel
Wed, 02/09/2015 - 04:54

I just found a fantastic charcoal black vest they're selling. Here's the problem though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeans-Vest-Denim-Model-Eddie-Black-Black-Frock-C...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeans-Vest-Denim-Model-Eddie-Black-Frock-Black-H...

Notice how the first one has "Does not ship to United States" right there in red for everyone to see. It's the same item! What do any of you make of that?

R.J.'s picture

Just order it and see what happens. Worst comes to worst, you don't get the item and have to file a Paypal claim to get your money back. I've ordered from Speedy Promotion before though, and they were reliable.

Joel's picture

That sounds good. You live in California too, so I don't see how ordering from them could go wrong for me. On an unrelated note,
those new Frost patches are outstanding!

R.J.'s picture

Thanks man. I'm happy with how they turned out too. I'm already working on a new official design for an old school Norwegian band.

Joel's picture

Which band would that be?

R.J.'s picture

You'll see in about a month!

Joel's picture

You're gonna leave us guessing huh? Well, I'm looking forward to the big unveiling!

Joel's picture

I just love the way it looks, that's all. I'll consider that option and if I buy say, a blue one, then I'll start a forum topic on how to go about dying a vest properly.

Joel's picture

I think I'll just buy what Speedy is selling.

R.J.'s picture

Why not just buy a Levi's denim vest or jacket? You can find them everywhere in California, they're roughly the same price, and the quality is great. Plus you can try it on first and don't have to pay shipping.

Joel's picture

Speedy's vests are perfect for me. I'm gonna buy one of those black ones.

warmonger's picture

Shop is totally reliable and very well known in Germany. Never had problems ordering to Germany or Austria.

Joel's picture

Sounds great.

Executer's picture

+1, same experience here

ToxikAssault's picture

Ordered some stuff from their webpage couple of years ago and it's all legit and high quality stuff. Some of my old buddies ordered their leather jackets from there and the jackets were amazing quality.

Joel's picture

That's encouraging. Their denim vests are most likely just as high quality as their leather jackets.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments