TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Discharge / eyehategod tour

judascrust
Sat, 14/05/2016 - 03:26

Discharge and eyehategod are currently on tour, any of my fellow americans planning on getting their skulls caved in at any of these shows?

United States

streetcrust's picture

They play vancouver on a Wednesday. THIS IS WHY I HATE MY LIFE ( i work full time 8-5) Literally every metal band i want to see plays on a weekday....

judascrust's picture

Totally feel you there man, my wife and I work opposite shifts to be home with our 2 kids so I'm almost only ever able to make it to shows if they're on weekends & its not often that happens in my favor haha... the discharge tour happens to bring them to boston on a Sunday so I lucked out on this one!

streetcrust's picture

ENJOY IT BRO! DOWN BEER FOR ME! I have been dying to see eyehategod since highschool..... my only fear is that i will never be able to see em live.

judascrust's picture

Update!!! This tour is turning into a bit of a bummer - discharge members tezz & rainy (drums and bass I think) are still having problems getting into the U.S. so bones is the only original member playing now.... and as for eyehategod, Mike williams is having "health problems" and won't be able to continue th tour so randy blythe from lamb of god is going to sing for them :/

Anyone seen any of these shows yet? Im not really looking forward to this tour anymore but tickets are already paid for so I'm just going to go and make the best of it!

nuclearthrasher666's picture

This tour looks sick but as mentioned above is a bummer that so many original members from both bands are not going to perform. Out of curiosity what is the ticket price for this show ?

judascrust's picture

My tickets were $30 a piece on ticketmaster, not sure what they're charging at the door, might be about the same - not too bad I guess but given the circumstances of this tour I feel like it's kind of a rip off now haha!

Queen Catsie's picture

I went for Toxic Holocaust and it was everything I expected, gutted the set was so short (11 songs) though. Stayed for one EHG song having never been a big Discharge fan, Randy has killer stage presence but I dunno who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to put the sludge band after the black thrash band... that's why I didn't stay

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments