TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Deathcrusher tour Wien

dudelock
Sun, 13/09/2015 - 20:43

Carcass,Napalm Death,Obituary and VoiVod are playing in Gasometer.

Date: 
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Austria
Who is going?
meaningless
MasterDeath
dudelock
skullfist
loathe

Are you attending?

Claudandus's picture

Yeah, They're playing in Sweden in October, really wanna go but it's on a Thursday so we'll see if I'll be able to go.

Edit: Looks like there is a date on Friday as well. =D

MasterDeath's picture

I have a VIP pass for this!
Damn, I still can't believe this amazing line-up!

dudelock's picture

Nice man :) I have a regular one so see you in the line before the gig :)
I personally don't like VIP passes because they are usually away from the moshpit hahah :)
Well anyway see you there friend :)

MasterDeath's picture

Have you ever had an VIP pass? I don't mind chillin' with the legends haha, but I agree, I also prefer the pit but now I'm taking my gf as a +1. And I think that now is the perfect time to use these VIP passes since I already got them from Obituary!
Looking forward to meet 'em all again just under different circumstances.
See ya dude!

dudelock's picture

Well actually i never had VIP pass but anyway hahah ;) They can't be that bad tho :D Just kidding hehhe
Hope you will have fun as everybody else and you will have fun for sure :) Its craziest line up ever
See you there mate

meaningless's picture

ill be there, for sure!..Carcass, Obituary, Napalm Death....
that line up can just be beaten by Dismember, Grave, Bolt Thrower..hahaha ;P at least for me..hahah

dudelock's picture

Yeah i agree with you totally :) Well see you there meaningless and lifewilneverlast :)

MasterDeath's picture

Crazy line up!
See you tomorrow my friend!

blackwidow's picture

Ahh man i fucked it up :( I wanted to buy ticket previous thurstday because my pay was late but then tickets were sold out and organized ride is also sold out :( God damn i wanted to see this shit

dudelock's picture

Well I didn't saw my girlfriend was loged in so I wrote from hers account .. Sorry for that

MasterDeath's picture

That sucks... Sorry to hear that damnit

dudelock's picture

Well there will be some great line ups but saddly not this year..

MasterDeath's picture

DAAAAAAAMMMNNN!! What a night!

dudelock's picture

HEHE im glad you enjoyed :) Tell me more how was it.

MasterDeath's picture

Too much to talk about that day. Long story short. The best show I ever attended!
Been in the backstage with Obituary when Herod and Voivod played, watching football on stream and drinking beers haha. Donald was sleeping. I brought 2x packs of beer called Grička Vještica from my country which they really liked. Goofing around, having fun, awesome guys! Then we left to watch Napalm Death from the 1st row and ND killed! Awesome show, Andrews took the ND setlist and gave it to me. Terry called us to watch the show from the stage. Which was fucking awesome! Donald was waving to us from his drum set, and later John went off stage while they still played and was joking with me. Went back and pointed fingers into my direction, laughing haha. He knew that we're really enjoying the show. After the show, we went out to our friends, talked and we returned to the backstage again, talked to ND, enjoyed our time with Obituary. Donald called us to watch Carcass with him, that we don't want to miss Carcass! Later we met entire Carcass, everyone was extremely nice! All in all, amazing night. Lots of beer, joking around, nobody was too serious! You could see that they are tired from touring but it's completely understandable. Donald granted us to be on their guest list forever! As I said, the best damn show I ever attended. My girlfriend couldn't believe that this is happening to us. And still, I have too much to talk about

dudelock's picture

Wow you are one lucky bastard hahah :) Thats really great to hear man !

MasterDeath's picture

Damn right I am! Even if I didn't had the Access All Areas pass I would still have a great time. All bands were fucking fantastic!

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments