TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Deals and Steals!!!

meave90
Thu, 08/05/2014 - 02:14

Best deal,price, steal etc you have gotten on a rare, vintage, original or just badass metal item???

judascrust's picture

couple months ago I posted an enslaved "mardraum" shirt I got on ebay for about $30, the thing is faded to hell and has lots of holes and rips so it was real cheap (still looks awesome) but I'm sure if it didn't have the holes it could probably go for over $100 easy. I've thought about trying to see how much more $$$ I could get if I re-sold it but old enslaved shirts look pretty sick so I'm gonna keep it :)

meave90's picture

That's pretty cool man, I've gotten a couple shirts worth good money for almost nothing sometimes you get lucky and that's the best feeling right there haha

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Too many patch deals to count, some that I remember -

4x Death Human, Load of Meatloaf patches, 2x Pungent Stench patches, 40€
Motorhead Orgasmatron Red Border - $3.50
4x Bolt Thrower patches £30
Megadeth Peace Sells, Red border - under $10
Metallica MoP green border 3 times for under $10

I'm relatively new to collecting vintage shirts, so no really "absolutely amazing deals" but some reasonable prices compared to what most people seem to ask or pay-

Death - ORG 1987 Scream Bloody Gore - $65
Autopsy - Severed Survival "demo" shirt - $50
Bolt Thrower - Warmaster 1991 Tour - $65

ManOboy's picture

a friend of mine got a 1st press copy of death leprosy on wax for about 20 bucks, then the other day i got a 1st press of razor's malicious intent for 30 bucks, and a combat pressing of pleasure to kill (wax) for 20 bucks, a promo press of king diamonds "them" for 20, then the 12" version of plasmatics butcher baby LIVE for 20 (i never saw that version before but i over paid, the dude who sold it to me got a steal off me i guess). Lasty a friend sold me then '91 beherit/death yell split tape (songs taken from the 7") for 5 bucks.

Nater90's picture

I got 85 CDs (they fucked up and I got 86) for $350.00 AUSD, Also was free postage!!!

http://tshirtslayer.com/tape-vinyl-cd-recording-etc/latest-haul

Blüdrayne's picture

What's the best ones of the lot?

Nater90's picture

My personal favorites are
Hegemon (I recommend the Contemptus Mundi I got its brilliant)
Pantera
Bonded By Blood
Sodom
Iced Earth
Deicide
Anathema (Got two copies of A Natural Disaster)
Rage
God Forbid
Rhapsody of Fire
Gamma Ray
Dream Theater

A few editions were samples from record labels and not meant to be sold haha.

Can't find the list of them all the ones I got. I could make a list of band / album but would take a while.

Nater90's picture

Yeah I couldn't say no, There is a fair few more goodies but that's just some haha, I'll make a list and might get off my ass and fix the post and list all whats there.

alla2465's picture

Vintage Judas Priest Ram it Down backpatch for 15 euros

alla2465's picture

Double post

cambotero's picture

Original In the sign of evil backpatch for 6€

meaningless's picture

oh..many..im always looking for 'cheap' stuff..and im not in hurry..i have time to wait :)
Iron Maiden - Asesino - Spain-press = 2,50 Euro
Raven - One for all -orig.FIrstpress = 1 Euro
Ragen - Wiped out - orig.Firstpress = 1 Euro
..and some more..but this 3 are the first which comes in my mind :)

gizter's picture

Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids 2nd press (?) for 6 euro.

TheSomberlain1995's picture

an old falkenbach shirt from 1998 for 3(!!) euros
and an old man's child shirt also from 1998 for 6 euros
fucking awesome haha

wokamongsus's picture

Missed an immolation ls tour shirt just last week i think on ebay. It went for $14 or something. Tho it was an xxl i was thinking of getting it resize if i get it. Missed it because nature called..blaaaahh...

Blüdrayne's picture

Vintage white spirit, samson and BoC patches.
Dirt cheap from an old physical store which doesnt seem to know much better.

nameless_rites's picture

The best deal I ever got was an Entombed "Left Hand Path" 1991 US tour longsleeve - the ebay seller set a $20 buyout and I found it like 10 minutes after he made the listing. Or an original Marduk "Heaven Shall Burn" shirt for $3.80...

joecubbie's picture

Van Halen 1984 back patch for $10 and Cryptic Slaughter - Money Talks for free ;)

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

The first Heavy Load album for like 0,50 € is a pretty good price i think.
Actually paid the man 20 skr like 2 € for it, still a good price :).

571,280 items in the gallery, 881,445 comments, and 553 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments