TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Custom woven back patch

WEDERGANGER
Sat, 17/01/2015 - 20:51

I really only can find custom printed backpatches. Do you guys know where I can order a custom woven back patch where I allso don't need to order 25 or 50 in one time but just one?

alla2465's picture

Why would you need your backpatch to be woven?

WEDERGANGER's picture

They other patches i have for on the back ore woven one as well so I want to match them.

gizter's picture

i dont think such a place exists. if it does, its going to cost way too much.

Judas Priestess's picture

Backpatches are either printed or embroidered, no woven ones that I know of.

WEDERGANGER's picture

Do you know a place where i can get embroidered ad?

Judas Priestess's picture

Are you looking for a logo or an album cover? If you're after a logo you could try here: http://www.patch-shop.com/

Otherwise, I'd go with a printed backpatch. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Jacket-Back-Patch-By-Your-Design-Custom-Bac...

Potatoes_Misfit15's picture

the only woven back patch that i know is converge awlwlb

DethronedEmperor23's picture

i have a woven BP. but, yeah, printed BP's are going to at least cost you 150

oldschoolbear's picture

Which BP you have?

DethronedEmperor23's picture

Sigh

DevilzForce's picture

there are such places, but i don't give away such adresses ;)

DevilzForce's picture

and printed backpatches are shit, embroidered is the only way to go

JoeCool6972's picture

What is wrong with a printed patch? They look a lot better to me. Embroidered, woven or whatever looks like crap close up to me. Doesn't get the details.

Into Glory Ride's picture

I also would like to make a custom backpatch. What options do i have realistically? Made out of a Shirt? Printed? Woven? What exactly are the differencess, mainly in Quality? I thought about cutting a Shirt, shaping it and then, somehow, make a Backpatch out of it. But i am really not sure yet, how to do that.
It would be more than a Logo, more like a picture with Logo. The other idea would be based on a picture i got Digital.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!!

Der Todesking's picture

Maybe ask bayernpirat?

Der macht sowas oder wie? Sonst wollte ich mich ggf. an diesen Turkey-Man wenden.

Der Todesking's picture

Ich denke der kennt sich mit sowas aus, ja. BP aus shirt machen & so. Denke der kann d. viell. helfen. Les mal was der auf sn profil schreibt: http://tshirtslayer.com/user/bayernpirat

Bin natürlich sofort hin und habs schon gelesen. Vielen Dank!!!

Der Todesking's picture

Kein thema! ;-)

Looked at my ideas/pictures again and have to correct myself. The other one is extremely detailed (small Spiderwebs etc.) But black and white. What would be the best option there?

Vectrex's picture

The best BPs are silk screen printed in my opinion. Embroidered is so so (see my winter jacket in my gallery with the custom vektor backpatch), and sublimed printed patches look like ass

What is silk screen printed now again?

Edit: The Vektor looks really Killer. Detailed but now overly coloured, really like it. Only that i would shape mine.

Snaggletooth's picture

Go old school and just get a painted one. they last forever.

Morbideath's picture

being a patch maker, i can tell u that woven patch with only one (or even 10-20) pieces for a batch run isn't technically feasible, since the woven machine operates with a large platform that deals with a large piece of textile, plus the modding plate for each design constitutes the main cost for each designs made. The factory workers set up threads for the modding and adjust them to reflect the true color intended. The modding labour along with the big textile demand a minimum amount of at least 50 pieces or so.
And of course, woven backpatches do exist, u can find examples within my official MDP releases. But they cost like hell as expected, also come with a minimum batch amount, unless u plan to make a batch with 100 pieces and burn the rest 99.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments