TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Crush the Hipster Scum!!!

Beastial Adoration
Sat, 13/02/2016 - 20:37

Is anyone else starting to feel fucking tired of this DISGUSTING trend?

http://www.dollskill.com/kvlt-studded-jacket.html

"This sikk as fukk one of a kind jacket has everything you love about rock n’ roll, with their all over hand sewn patches perfectly placed throughout, including everything from Sabbath to our fav Norwegian duo of Transilvanian Hunger fame. Both sleeves on this badazz jacket are completely covered by hand..."

This ridiculous shit is getting out of control. The sad part is I'm sure bands are not getting a single penny from kunts like this.

imfan1975's picture

$850.00? Whoever actually buys that has no idea how much they are getting ripped off, I mean come on Gorgoroth, Mayhem, and Morbid you can just look here on TSS for those patches. And indeed, fuck this hipster bullshit that has brewed up recently.

Blüdrayne's picture

Honestly, you only have yourself to blame for being affected by this problem. You don't like them using your culture. So why do you willingly participate in their using you? You're using THEIR social media. Exposing your jackets to THEIR eyes. If you really wanna make a difference, remove yourself from their world and create your own. Don't wear your jacket to non-metal events or places as if it were a Halloween costume. Don't use social media to publicise your jackets. Most of all, don't support such scum in any way. You're giving them attention as it is by talking about it.

Beastial Adoration's picture

When you say that I'm "using THEIR social media" are you impling that I use shitsites like Facejew or Jewter, because I don't. If you are refering to this site I guess you're right, I suppose more of those types of people are cheking this page nowdays. Maybe I'll delete my jackets from here, who knows.

Blüdrayne's picture

Well how did you become aware of this disgrace then?

judascrust's picture

Doesn't bother me.

Plague's picture

This is nothing new. Saw shit like this 2 years ago. It was H&M selling it. Def annoying to exploit metal!!!!

I know this is old news but is coming to a point which is getting out of control. The shitty thing is that it doesn't show any sign of dying off

Antonio's picture

.....the blonde lady looks nice... :)

Looks like a crank whore to me...

Antonio's picture

LOL

Chainbreaker's picture

You know what's the annoying part? Here I am every evening pooring my heart and soul into my jacket, sewing until my fingers blister, neglecting my wife and newborn boy, while I could just have bought a pre-made jacket online. :-(

Chainbreaker's picture

Just kidding!:-D

Chainbreaker's picture

About wanting to buy one online! The rest is sad but true;-)

KevinReynolds1223's picture

fucking ripoff, you can mayhem and or gorgoroth patches for cheap, anyone who buys this is a complete dumbass

Stathis's picture

There are similar jackets in TSS too..

+ for 850$ you can buy a decent leather jacket that will last you a looong time instead of some trendy shit...

DevilzForce's picture

Its a cultural fad.... it will fade and the hip folk move on.... can't be bothered by it in the slightest. These are the people i laugh at and shun on a daily basis :')

"it will fade and the hip folk move on" This day can't come sooner!

Metalmate's picture

I would still date the chick who'd buy it and wear it :)

Maybe we should also come up with some kind of dispenser with prefabricated battle jackets! :)

"I would still date the chick who'd buy it and wear it "

And that's the problem. People accepting this kind of persons and attitudes is the reason why this fucking TREND doesn't seems to end.

Heinz's picture

Oh, let 'em... Not sure I know of anyone who'd actually buy it at $100, let alone eight times that.

Vombatus's picture

I don't have a problem if they sell this overpriced, try to make it look trendy or the new fashion garbage.

People buying it however.... that's the real issue.

Nater90's picture

If someones stupid enough to buy it, Let em make the dumb as fuck decision to do so.

At the end of the day, Your a true metal head and anyone who buys this shit is a poser.

Heinz's picture

Put it this way...you could get at least 8 primo rare vintage shirts for that money....and all of us would!

PForx's picture

Hahahaha

NocturnalOccultist's picture

I bet an international student would pay that much... any way they're are plenty of so called "metal jackets" out there! and they look shit

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments