TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

California Death Fest

2hobos1box
Sat, 13/12/2014 - 05:43

*Taken from the Maryland DeathFest facebook page*
MARYLAND DEATHFEST PRESENTS:

CALIFORNIA DEATHFEST

October 9-11, 2015
@ Oakland Metro
630 3rd Street
Oakland, CA 94607

*********************************************UPDATE**************************************************************
More bands have been confirmed for California Deathfest 2015!
We will announce the final round of confirmed bands sometime next week.
Tickets will go on sale sometime in January. We'll announce a specific date and time for ticket sales soon.
Cretin
Dead Infection (Poland)
Deceive
Despise You
Dispirit
Endless Demise
Goat Torment (Belgium)
God's America
Infest
Morbosidad
Nader Sadek
Poison Idea
Pseudogod (Russia)
Sorrower
Vulva Essers

First round of confirmed bands:

Ævangelist

Antediluvian (Canada) - First time in the US. Exclusive US appearance!

Autopsy

Disma - Exclusive West Coast appearance!

Ghoul

Gnaw Their Tongues (Netherlands)

Impaled

Loss

Noothgrush

Worship

California Deathfest is a 3-day event that will take place from October 9-11, 2015 at the Oakland Metro Operahouse in Oakland, California. The show on Friday, October 9th will feature grind, punk, and hardcore bands, and the shows on October 10th and 11th will feature death, black, and doom metal bands. Various merchandise and food vendors will also be at California Deathfest.

The organizers of Maryland Deathfest recently decided to give it a go with an event on the West Coast. Let it be known that Maryland Deathfest in Baltimore is not going anywhere. We simply wanted to get our feet wet with another festival elsewhere in the US. California Deathfest is not meant to be as big as MDF, as it will take place in an intimate club setting with only 1 stage.
So Who's heading out for this amazing fest?

Date: 
Friday, October 9, 2015
United States
Who is going?
Joel

Are you attending?

Joel's picture

Holy shit! I think I wanna go to this! I'd skip the date on the ninth and party my ass off on the 10th & 11th though. :)

bad_american1992's picture

Damn, I used to live in the bay. WIsh I still did. Will be here for sure.

invisible-horizons's picture

I'll be here! I really hope this fest gets as big as MDF so I don't have to fly east! It would definitely be easy on my wallet.

joecubbie's picture

Chicago really needs its own metal fest. We have that one power metal/traditional metal festival but I don't really like power metal. I may go next year simply because it's gonna be Nuclear Assault's final Midwestern show and I wanna meet Dan Lilker. Also, High Spirits are playing and I'm friends with Chris. Other than that, I could care less.

joecubbie's picture

Also, Noothgrush, Autopsy, Ghoul, and Impaled? You'd have my money there!

thrashing_death's picture

Probably gonna take the train up to Oakland. Already planning shit out with some people to head up there.

mad_submarine's picture

wrong section - sorry

OSDMNICHOLAS's picture

id love to see disma.
thats about it.

408Thrasher's picture

I remember seeing Immolation on the bill early on, did they pull out?

408Thrasher's picture

i

videodisease's picture

damn this looks awesome.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments