TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Bolt Thrower / Morgoth / Incantation

meaningless
Mon, 15/09/2014 - 06:03

Lucky me, Vienna have Incantation as opener :D Bolt Thrower playing in 'Arena Wien'. Ill be there, coming with 2 friends of mine (both are no members here...sadly)
Any1 else will come to the Vienna gig?

Date: 
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Austria
Who is going?
DevilzForce
MasterDeath
dudelock
skullfist
Axiom Heroine

Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Can you ask Bolt Thrower to come to Australia for me please?

meaningless's picture

for sure dude..haha ;)

Nater90's picture

Cheers man haha :D

nightslasher26's picture

And can you pick me up with a car?I'm too lazy to go by bus.

meaningless's picture

ur from Croatia, right? :P ..haha

nightslasher26's picture

Yes,it would only take 3-4 hours of your time no big deal hahah

dudelock's picture

Great mate im also going there . Hope I will see you so we can drink few beers together :)

gloriousdeath's picture

ah, cool my friend... i'm also going to Bolt Thrower.... but this saturday at Baroeg Open Air... damn, i wished the brought Morgoth and Incantation with them !!! Anyway, have a lot of fun and let me know if they have some cool merch

meaningless's picture

i hope for good merch..but i hope much more that they DONT sell it out..before i reach the place..lol

dudelock's picture

Thats nice to hear mate. Yeah there are lots of great bands on one place . Yes im also verry curious about merch but will let you know about it .
Have fun

R.J.'s picture

Incantation seems to tour everywhere except the US west coast...

meaningless's picture

they just play a few gigs as support on this tour..

MasterDeath's picture

See you there buddy!

meaningless's picture

ull be there too?..damn dude..thats great!!!

MasterDeath's picture

Of course! My girlfriend and I will mostly be together there, along with a bunch of Croatians haha. I spoke with BT, and I also asked when will the tickets be released and they told me that the tickets will go to stores on the 1st of June, and then I bought them. It's going to be fuckin' awesome!!

meaningless's picture

oh yes...it will be fucking awesome..haha...fucking great line-up :D ..and i have to work on the next day...ill be pretty fucked up .lol

dudelock's picture

Damn I bought ride and tickets to the concert at local ¨festival agency¨ and now they've told me that tickets are sold out . So does anyone have spare tickets i need 2 of them and its still time to buy them .

dudelock's picture

They said that tickets were sold out 15 minutes ago . what a great news -.-

meaningless's picture

oh shit..that rly bad news.. :( ...i bought the last ticket for a friend...3 days ago.. :(

dudelock's picture

Actually I found one guy all way from Serbia so I got 2 tickets so see you there meaningless :)

meaningless's picture

oh..pretty cool dude!!!

skullfist's picture

I have seen BT a few times in the 1990's.....and this time it's the first time I'm going to a BT concert with my daughter. She is a true metal connoisseur and I'm really looking forward to that date....hope to see you brohters from tshirtslayer there....

meaningless's picture

i hope i can leave my work a bit earlier...to be there BEFORE everything starts.haha.. no clue atm. but we keep in touch dude :)

skullfist's picture

yes for sure -- would be a shame if we miss us at this great concert night.

DevilzForce's picture

see u there, running roadie for soulburn :)

meaningless's picture

ur a roadie from Soulburn?..fuck..thats nice!....Soulburn dont play in Vienna..as far as i know.., ur there anyway?...if im not wrong..in vienna is Incantation as first band.

DevilzForce's picture

nope... we just finished our bitof the tour, incantation is next ;)

i help bob and twan with his stuff so i go along with the tour, nothing more... i have a good time and help where i can

MasterDeath's picture

Fucking amazing!! The best show since ever! Willetts threw his shirt to my girlfriend and me! Pictures coming soon

meaningless's picture

i was hopeing u will come to Vienna as well...since it isnt far away... ;(

meaningless's picture

oh oh..and btw...Incantation sound also a bit horrible here in Vienna...i rly like this band and their albums, also nice stageacting..etc. but the sound was bad..., 30mins later - Morgoth had a great sound..., rly strange..

meaningless's picture

oh..u 2 grabed the shirt?..haha..amazing :D ...i was wondering how much the ppl will fight now in the front, for this shirt..haha... i hope its still 'alive' :P

MasterDeath's picture

hahaha, the shirt is very much alive! It was nice that Willetts threw it into the hands of my gf, people from the sides were trying to take it but it was impossible for them haha. I grabbed it first from behind of my gf and then she grabbed it as well. There was no much space left to grab haha, even it's XXL shirt! I'll post it right now!

skullfist's picture

I can only agree to all comments about the Vienna concert here; and all my friends were absolutely thrilled - world class concert!!!
And finally - I met the legend: Mr. Meaningless - it was nice to meet you and hope to see you soon at a concert.
And for a few seconds I also had the pleasure to talk to Mrs. Darkness Unseen! Nice to meet you too.....

meaningless's picture

same goes to u my friend, it was a pleasure to meet u dude :) hope to see u soon again..maybe a bit earlier..so we have more time to talk a bit :) cchheeerrrsss :D ..and the gig..was a fucking BLAST!! ..btw.. finaly i was able to go to bed at midnight - the next day...i was so fucking trashed then... im to old for 40hour non stop action..without sleeping ;) lol

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments