TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Black Sabbath - The End Tour AUS/NZ - Melbourne

ThomasMustaine
Fri, 18/09/2015 - 06:07

I got my ticket 1 minute after they went online, you guys should hurry up!

I am so excited to see the band that started it ALL !

Date: 
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Australia
Who is going?
ThomasMustaine

Are you attending?

Dark Buddha's picture

Could have got tickets pre-online release and preferential thru Telsta but missed the bloody email with the code !!! Trying for Sydney tickets at the back ... fingers crossed min $280 for two but not buying $1,500+ tickets though might have too :-((
Trust me you'll enjoy it, or trust your mother, she's right, haha ... maybe only Led Zeppelin '72 came even close to the massive sound Iommi and Butler get live :-))

kimo's picture

Got my tickets for the Sydney show. Saw them on the last tour and they had the best sound I've ever heard at one of these arena type shows.

Also got Iron Maiden tickets today as well so now I'll have to take out a new mortgage on my house to pay for the fuckers.

slayerslayer's picture

can someone write a review of the show , please.

ThomasMustaine's picture

I would say it was an amazing performance by the band, Ozzy singing very much in tune with the original studio recordings, Tony clufetos is a beast behind the drums, an absolute savage! Tony and Geezer not much presence on stage I reckon, and Ozzy is still the man. You can feel they aged a littl ebit but nothing like what motorhead looked like lately with a half-dead Lemmy. Overall good performance I reckon. The images on the screens were really cool too, especially when war pigs kicked in, they displayed all this footage of H-bombs exploding and blasting forests and houses. Very spooky!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments