TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

BEHEMOTH with WATAIN and Bolzer on the AUSTRALIAN SATANIST Sept 29 to Oct 4 2015

rusty74
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 03:20

Another Crazy Good Tour Package Coming To Australia Courtesy Of Soundworks Touring:

BEHEMOTH with WATAIN and Bolzer on the AUSTRALIAN SATANIST Sept 29 to Oct 4 2015

September 29th – Capitol, Perth 18+
October 1st – Max Watts, Brisbane 18+
October 2nd – Fowler's Live, Adelaide ALL AGES
October 3rd - The Metro Theatre, Sydney 18+
October 4th – 170 Russell, Melbourne 18+

Date: 
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Australia
Who is going?
Rotten
DeathFuckinMetal
Vertigo
rusty74
Dark Buddha

Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Oh nice, Might have to try and get to this, Behemoth were one of the first "brutal" bands I got into back in the day! Missed them last time when they played with Nile etc.

rusty74's picture

yeah, two pretty awesome bands, both kill it live & their new album output is great, don't know much about Bolzer.

Nater90's picture

Seen Watain with Mayhem last year, They kicked major ass! I listened to some Bolzer a few weeks ago when people kept posting their stuff.

Rotten's picture

I'm not missing this. Missed Watain last time - Gotta get my LPs signed :) Caught Behemoth multiple times and they always crush. This is gonna be huge.

rusty74 - was good catching up with you at The Haunted

rusty74's picture

Bloody Oath mate,very cool to catch up, guess will be saying gday at few more gigs in the near future. this gig will be awesome.

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

This is going to be an awesome gig, cannot wait for this! Seen Behemoth 2 times and saw Watain at Soundwave. Hopefully Watain have a decent set time of at least an hour or longer, that would be awesome. Absolutely love Watain and Behemoth are also good.

rusty74's picture

yeah ive only seen Watain at sydney soundwave, i think 30-40 min set, will be great to see the full show with flames etc.

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

It would be good to see all the pyro, fire flames ect but I highly doubt they'll do it because the stages might be too small. At least Fowlers live in Adelaide the stage isn't very big, but you never know, hopefully they'll bring the fire ect with them.

Rotten's picture

I couldn't be arsed creating a new page so if someone wants to for this gig - knock yourselves out. Here is a link: http://www.factorytheatre.com.au/events/2015/09/26/bolt-thrower-uk

Already bought my ticket ...

rusty74's picture

cheers mate...i didnt fuck around,i bought my ticket straight away, ive been waiting along time for this one.

Rotten's picture

Same here ...

rusty74's picture

mighty Cruciform as support...cannot wait.

dubtribe's picture

Hi guys ... I got a request: could someone of you buy me a Bölzer shirt? Of course I'll pay for it :)
Thanks & cheers :)

Taikon's picture

Same here! Hahah. I live in New Zealand too, so shipping from Australia shouldn't be that much :D Hook a couple of brothers out, will y'all?

Blüdrayne's picture

Hey anyone here going for the Melb leg? I'll be in Melbourne for this.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments