TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Behemoth vocalist Nergal sad "Just Call It Quits" in a interview about the band.

WEDERGANGER
Mon, 15/09/2014 - 22:42

In my opinion the last album was a good album atleast a lot better than there Death Metal stuff...
I hope we can see a lot more of this band but this was maybe there last album.

http://www.metalinjection.net/hell-no/behemoth-frontman-teases-they-migh...

What do you guys think about this?

Tuber's picture

That's sad, because in my opinion their latest release, "The Satanist", is by far their best one..

Blüdrayne's picture

At last.

joecubbie's picture

Right?! Could never get into them.

Blüdrayne's picture

Listen to the early demos. Pretty good UG lo fi BM in the vein of maybe moonblood or very early Graveland.

nightslasher26's picture

I think you would likke Pandemonic Incantation by them,it's better then demos IMO.

Blüdrayne's picture

Personally my fave is from the Pagan Vastlands

SpecializedinTerror's picture

if you're gonna go out, why not go out on top? i'm a huge behemoth fan and the satanist was an excellent album so while this does sadden me that we may not see another release, they put on an amazing show when i saw them and i respect their choice. while i strongly, strongly disagree about nergal's comments about new death metal, i have so much respect for the man and his music.

nightslasher26's picture

Well it's sudden.I'm glad I saw them live they were awesome live band.

Nater90's picture

I like Behemoth, I'd be bummed if they called it quits

Beastial Adoration's picture

This can't happen soon enough, hated when this scum band decided to go Pseudo Orthodox with that new record (Such a waste of an awesome cover art). Hail True Devotion!

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments