TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Battle...Trench Coats?

Greaserjlg
Tue, 25/11/2014 - 15:20

I'm debating on making a battle trench coat like Possessedbyfire and other users have. I just wondered what all of you guys thoughts on patch covered trench coats are. Are they kick-ass? Overkill? Share you're thoughts on the matter.

kissman's picture

Don't think is a good idea.... too much I guess

DeathInFire's picture

if you want to do it, go for it. my opinion is that its just too much. even jackets that have patches on top of patches with no piece untouched by a patch, it still works because its a vest. with trench coats, it seems too big and bulky to wear for shows. but like i said, go for it if you really want to.

gizter's picture

i think they can look kinda cool. but really don't think your wallet is going to like it.
and like others said, its pretty impracticle for shows too. i'd say it's not worth the money.

bad_american1992's picture

Guys who wear trench coats to concerts are butt naked underneath 90% of the time.

PForx's picture

I generally think wearing trench coats is lame (gives me school shooter Marilyn Manson fan-vibes). So no, don't.

Greaserjlg's picture

I always think of gunslingers when I see leather trench coats, and Neo of course haha

Nater90's picture

I think most the ones I've seen are amazing pieces of work, It takes me long enough to do a denim jacket, I'd die by the time I'd finish a trench coat.

Greaserjlg's picture

Haha true, I started my vest 2 years ago and it's no where near completion

Nater90's picture

Took me like 2 years for my first one, My Mayhem / Morbid tribute I'm working on has taken a year so far, I plan to have it done by JAN so I can wear it to Marduk and Inquisition.

RavenEffect's picture

If it makes you happy, it cant be that bad

Symbolic692's picture

It would be like a 5-10 year endeavor I imagine but if you have fun doing it go for it. There's no rush to finish it so take your time.

Nater90's picture

I support this 100%

Greaserjlg's picture

Thanks a lot dude haha

kereealazer's picture

I've only seen a picture once and I thought it looked sick. I think as long as the person likes their style I'll like it on them unless I have some pre determined reason not too. Creativity is good. Let's see that battle coat.

Austin's picture

I think you should stop and ask yourself if you REALLY want a patched tench coat, because this is obviously going to be a very costly endeavor. Plus, the amount of patches you'd need for a coat could possibly be used for 3 to 4 different vests/jackets instead. But if you're one of the few people who can actually pull off a trench coat and you've got money to spend, then I'd say go for it.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments