TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

battle jacket THEFT

zmanzman1
Mon, 12/10/2015 - 10:34

Somebody has stolen a battle jacket from a guy named Jake Rogers.
Here's the post. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207806779558323&set=a.25416449...
If anybody sees this particularly battle jacket on ebay, craigslist or another site please notify him.

VoodooChild's picture

Awful, just awful. Stealing something this personal

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

A friend of mine lost his at Sweden Rock, burn in hell!

gizter's picture

my jacket goes into my sleepingbag at festivals. and gets worn every other moment i spend outside of my speeping bag. even when i have to take a piss at night.

kereealazer's picture

This is fucked up. I hope this guy finds his jacket somehow.

bad_american1992's picture

What state did this happen in?

zmanzman1's picture

He lives in Salt lake City, Utah so it probably happened in Utah but it could have happened somewhere else idk.

Nater90's picture

Damn that sucks ass, Hope you get it back.

PForx's picture

At Muskelrock I hung my jacket to dry over my tent and left it there, no one stole it.
To be fair, it was covered in vomit, so...

Nater90's picture

Reek of putrefaction right there.

Mr.Thrash's picture

husker du hadde alt spyet på det øl brettet utenfor teltet også.

PForx's picture

hehehe

Formshifter's picture

since a jacket is pretty personal and not really worth very much i can only guess some mormons stole it and threw it out, he was in slc afterall

DevilzForce's picture

depends on what was sewn on it... some patches are worth a bundle of money and a vest full.... makes for a good target, usually these scumbags disasemble a vest and use the patches they want for their own vest/s.. and sell the remains on ebay/this site....

BUT, this all starts with ignoring RULE 1#: you DO NOT take off the jacket/est outside ! EVER !! especially at gigs/festivals !!
every single theft post i've seen here involved people ''laying aside'' their vest for a bit or hanging it on their tents and moving away from it.... it is your own stupidity in that case that's to blaim. chances of him getting it back are nihil as it's probably in pieces by now being sold online.

SpineSplitter666's picture

Really hope he gets it back. Very nice jacket

jdubz666's picture

my condolences

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments