TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Battle Jacket problem :(

2hobos1box
Fri, 04/07/2014 - 06:26

So I recently started wearing my battle jacket more often now that I totally changed it up. So yesterday I went to 7/11 to buy a hot dog and I was wearing my jacket at the same time so as soon as I started eating a huge piece of mustard landed on my jacket and now I don't know how I can get it out without having to resort to washing it :/. Does anyone have any other solutions to getting rid of this mustard stain? It didn't land on any patches just on the jacket itself.

maidenfan620's picture

I leave the stains, gives it character. I have blood and oil stains on mine. no biggy really, it's a battlejacket! HAHA!

Plague's picture

Cover it with a patch or pin.

Nater90's picture

Say that you had a mustard fight with a majestic mongoose named Bruce...... >_> Could get some washing up powder mix-up with water and spoon it on and soak then try scrubbing it off maybe

Nater90's picture

YES! Doc you ripper! xD

cambotero's picture

im waiting for the day that some one makes a thread asking how to hide a body

TheWitchburner's picture

Hehe

Nater90's picture

Now that you mention it......Care to help a brother out? xD

Blüdrayne's picture

Bury the body 6-10 feet underneath a dead dog.
Body-sniffing hounds will dig up the dead dog and police will think it's a false positive

Nater90's picture

Genius! Thanks bro xD

Claudandus's picture

Chop it up, cook it, eat it.

Nater90's picture

Hahaha, Sounds good.

BlueEyedBeast's picture

Two words; wood chipper.

Speed or Bleed's picture

some of those question here...

PForx's picture

Why do you have problems with mustard stains? Dave Mustard Stain is a great guitarist.
...I mean Mustaine!

WEDERGANGER's picture

First world problems :P
Put a patch or pin on it?

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Dont you worry about it my friend, have far worse stuff than mustard on mine :).

judascrust's picture

you slob, dribbling mustard on yourself! you some kind of an animal??? hahaha you're a metalhead, be dirty and be proud!

Chemical Burn's picture

If you really want to get rid of it without washing the whole jacket then just spot clean it. Scrub it off with a bit of washing up liquid and a toothbrush then rinse the suds off under the tap.

Troy B clear's picture

Was gonna say the exact same thing, lol - Toothbrush & laundry detergent! Personally I HATE the smell (& taste; it makes me gag) of mustard. Most of the comments - IDK why/how it's "Metal" to be a dirtbag?!?! Guess I'm not then, lol; though I've been listening to Metal/Thrash/Punk since the 80's.

SAATANANVITTU's picture

At least you didn't puke on it! I saw someone puke in the INSIDE of his in the summer of 2011 while waiting for Iron Maiden. Then that guy was trying to wipe it off on a tree hahha

Chemical Burn's picture

When I was at Hells Pleasure last year I saw a guy who was so drunk that he tried to piss into a ditch and ended up pissing up all over his vest and himself. It was really hot that year too so I'd say that smelled pretty fucking bad the next day.

SAATANANVITTU's picture

Hahaha the same about the weather with waiting for Maiden!

NISSE666's picture

Perfect! Now it will start to smell just like a battle jacket should!

DamageIncDEB's picture

I puked on mine while high as fuck, so I attacked it with a stick of deodorant and wet paper towels. Perfectly fine, so you should have no problem with mustard. Now that I think about it, I've got ketchup and taco sauce on my kutte before too, wiped it off, they make napkins for a reason haha

SpecializedinTerror's picture

Leave it. It is a BATTLE jacket after all. You fought the great battle with the hot dog. :)

Nater90's picture

Hahahahaha YES!, I totes feel like a hotdog right now.

Queen Catsie's picture

I have all kinds of vile substances on mine. Mustard is nothing compared to the shit on mine XD just let it be.

Mons_Lupus's picture

A battle jacket isn't a true battle jacket until it has had all means of human excrement/bodily fluids/condiments on it. Leave it be.

Nater90's picture

+1

578,151 items in the gallery, 883,956 comments, and 665 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments