TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Battle Jacket Book

PeterBeste
Tue, 24/03/2015 - 05:58

Hello all,

i'm a photographer and long time metal fan based in Portland, Oregon. You may be familiar with my 2008 book True Norwegian Black Metal. I'm working on a new book project photographing battlejackets/vests. I will be traveling up the West Coast from April 10-20 doing shoots in San Diego, Los Angeles, SF Bay Area, Portland, and anywhere in between. If you or anyone you know has a worthy jacket, please email me at peterbeste@gmail.com. Please feel free to re-post and share this!

Later this spring/summer I will be doing shoots in NYC, Seattle, London UK, Norway, Sweden and Lithuania!

Tentative Dates:

April 11 San Diego Metal Swap Meet
April 12-14 Los Angeles area
April 16-18 SF Bay Area
April 19 Northern California
April 21 Portland, Oregon

PeterBeste's picture

yes sir! I'm certainly not the original Beatles drummer ;)

cambotero's picture

come to europe we got nice stuff aswell :3

PeterBeste's picture

I will be in the UK, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania this summer. Where are you located?

DethronedEmperor23's picture

Dude, ill be at the new york shoot, i definetly have a vest to show ;) Please make it an all ages event.

PeterBeste's picture

definitely. please send me your email address and a phone pic of your vest, if you don't mind

Queen Catsie's picture

I'm in NYC as well, hit me with the info and I'll definitely come down!

PeterBeste's picture

No idea- In the early stages now. Will require lots of travel and BS with a publisher

PForx's picture

I'll hopefully be at a shoot in Norway.

alla2465's picture

Were you the guy who took pics of me and my brothers vests at DTA in Denmark this sunday?

PeterBeste's picture

no, I wonder who that was??

PeterBeste's picture

no, I wonder who that was??

Nater90's picture

Oooo, Can't wait to see this! I'd love you to come to Australia and take pics of me in my Morbid / Mayhem tribute.

http://tshirtslayer.com/battle-jacket/tribute-black-emperors

PeterBeste's picture

ABSOLUTELY! Love this site and plan to give it props. Curious about what happened with Vice. Care to elaborate?

Freyjawulf's picture

Sounds awesome! I'd love to make it to the UK shoot.

PeterBeste's picture

cool! please send pics of your jacket/vest to peterbeste@gmail.com and let me know where in the UK you are. I can contact you when I have solid dates

Antonio's picture

Wow, I just surfed on your website, congratulations for your pics, your collection is so deep and interesting, the " Baddest " Nike campaign is simply awesome....

PeterBeste's picture

Thank you sir!

PeterBeste's picture

I posted once about my project and once with my tour dates. No reason to call me a cockhead, dude ;)

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments