TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Band marathons

joecubbie
Sun, 26/07/2015 - 14:22

I'm on vacation in Washington D.C. and today my family and I are going to drive down to Orlando. From Chicago to D.C. (first leg of the trip), I had a Rush marathon and got up to Test for Echo. Last year on our trip back from Orlando to Chicago, I had a Black Sabbath marathon. I'm trying to figure out who's catalog to do a marathon of for this leg of the trip. I was thinking of either AC/DC, Motorhead, Led Zeppelin, or Marillion but I'm willing to take suggestions lol. So on that note, any suggestions?

judascrust's picture

do a sunn o))) marathon, see how long it takes to drive everyone out of their skulls haha

joecubbie's picture

That would be crazy haha. Lol I'm listening through my headphones so it would only drive me out of my skull haha.

gizter's picture

Natural Cause, great punk band. ;)

nwobhmbanger's picture

Do a Manilla Road marathon.

slb1995's picture

Swans is an excellent suggestion.

Other than them, I'd say Bathory, King Diamond, or Saxon who all have rather extensive discographies.

Nater90's picture

Buckethead! His 187 albums go for a total length of 104 hours.

cambotero's picture

Napalm Death Marathon.

meaningless's picture

his trip dont take that long i guess :P

meaningless's picture

i would choose good old Iron Maiden..or maybe Paradise Lost (no idea if this fits ur taste)

Spectrum's picture

Personally I hate that,I prefer compilations for road trips!

kimo's picture

yeah, i'm with you. Ipod on shuffle. Variety is the spice of life.

ZAKRAT's picture

Ministry, or the Ramones.
Yeah those would be good :)

Nater90's picture

Ramones all the way!

PForx's picture

I personally hate marathons like that, but Iron Maiden would be my choice. I don't think I could survive an AC/DC marathon.

Freyjawulf's picture

Agathocles! :p

judascrust's picture

might be able to put a dent in that discography if he were walking from orlando to Chicago haha

ZAKRAT's picture

Hahaha oh man true words, but he can stick to just the full lenghts or something, still plenty of stuff tho.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• any chance you'd sell?
  • any chance you'd sell?
  • any chance you'd sell?
  • Five flames for Burzum, but this is not the Aske EP.
  • Such a pity, but better luck next time. I don't have anything planned yet, but I really liked the place a lot.
  • Oh damn. That would have been really nice talking to you man!
  • Mate...No way it was you 🤣 I was there as well man.
  • danke!
  • That's true and you've been there too? Wtf? Why didn't you say a word?
  • Sick
  • Mate...Don't tell me that yesterday you went to the Oberhausen gig, and were wearing a battle jacket with a Donning
  • War eine verdammt geile Show 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🍺🍺🍺
  • I'm afraid to upload my main vest. It's got Angry Aryans on the back. It might catch me a ban... haha.
  • very nice
  • THX!
  • Indeed! This and Tapping are my faves! Hope you finde it! THX