TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Attention all TSSers!!!

joecubbie
Sat, 15/11/2014 - 01:40

I think all of us can agree that this is the greatest website on earth. We get to post our metal items, talk metal, sell and trade, etc. All of this is thanks of course to Doc so we should all take this moment to give him a huge pat on the back. But aside from all of that, I'd like to get to something important. What's the sole reason we're all on this site? Metal. Which leads to another question...who is the best? One would say Black Sabbath. But then another would say Metallica and another Slayer and another Judas Priest. So who is the best metal band of all time? Why don't we see???!!! I have a fun, new idea that I think you guys will like...

Recently, MetalSucks polled over 100 musicians, writers, etc. These people sent in their list of the 25 best metal bands in their opinion. Each band was ranked from #25 to #1 with the #25 band getting 1 point, #24 band getting 2 Points, and so on and so on until the #1 band gets 25 points. The 25 bands with the most points from those lists went on to make up the overall list. Now I don't think I'd be able to poll 100 people on here, but what I would like to do is have 50 people send me their Top 25 list. You can message me with it of course. Also, of all the places to do this, I believe TSS is the most appropriate. I tried this on an app called iFunny with a group called MHN (metalhead nation) and the final list included The Acacia Strain, Avenged Sevenfold, and Infant Annihilator. Remember, this is for the 25 Best Metal Bands of all time.

So, I thought I'd give TSS a shot. Who's in? If you are, be sure to send me your lists ASAP so I can poll your votes. When the final list is in, I'll do a forum entry for one band per day and countdown from #25 to #1. Thanks!!!

joecubbie

Yoschi29's picture

Place One from Metalsuck's Ranking was Great. xD

cambotero's picture

Judas Priest #1

Blüdrayne's picture

PM Sent!

PForx's picture

Message sent!

Kathulex's picture

I would love to participate but I'm a filthy hipster that would just list 25 really underground bands and probably be the only one that selected them.

For me, Graf Spee will always be the number 1.

joecubbie's picture

Feel free to send in lists. I have 4 at the moment haha!!!

odder7's picture

pm'd

warmonger's picture

Ask that question on a festival to start a war xD

joecubbie's picture

Keep sending lists. Who else wants this to happen?

joecubbie's picture

Keep sending lists people!

frankie530's picture

Black Sabbath #1 (With Ozzy and Dio)

joecubbie's picture

Looks like this list is just gonna be scraped if people don't wanna do it

576,867 items in the gallery, 883,593 comments, and 657 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments