TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Archgoat, Valkryja @ Altar Bar in Pittsburgh,PA

imfan1975
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 23:23

I'm most likely going to this show.

Date: 
Friday, April 1, 2016
United States
Who is going?
emperialmassacre
SpineSplitter666
imfan1975
crustopher1312

Are you attending?

SpineSplitter666's picture

I'm going, 100 fucking percent.

No way I'll miss it

imfan1975's picture

Yeah, me too I just need to buy my ticket. Just started getting into them, then I heard this and became pretty excited.

Plague's picture

No way!!!! Im too far to travel at that time. Would love to be there. U two must enjoy the show without me!!! Maybe seeing Slayer in Philly on March 3rd tho.

imfan1975's picture

ordered my ticket and right now I'm listening to apocalyptic triumphator damn man this is some fuckin awesome stuff gonna be a great show

emperialmassacre's picture

See you all there!

PatchThePlanet's picture

Could I ask a favor of you guys? If any of you guys end up deciding to purchase a tour shirt https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/10346623_80012459012... and generally wear medium would you be willing to trade with me? I asked the woman at the merch stand for a L, but I got a medium instead. :( If you can pick up a large for me, I can ship you guys my M.

Otherwise, if you guys could pick me up a hoodie in size M, I can pay you back for however much it ends up being. I didn't bring enough cash with me to get the hoodie. I'm interested in the one with the Archgoat logo and the dates going down the sides of the arm. This one: https://www.facebook.com/archgoat.official/photos/pcb.800126036787494/80...

crustopher1312's picture

Ill be there cant wait

imfan1975's picture

That show was fucking amazing guys! All bands played well. Archgoat was so badass when they finally came on

Great show.

imfan1975's picture

dude i think I saw you there! Were you the tall guy in the Dreadeth shirt? I woulda came up and talked to you but I wasn't positive it was you

Ahhh man I wish you would have gave me a shout!! That was me haha.

imfan1975's picture

Damn! Next time man

Sounds good!! :)

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments