TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Anyone know where to buy a Battle Jacket?

Potatoes_Misfit15
Sat, 18/07/2015 - 00:26

Hey guys, I've been having trouble to find a battle jacket. I have a bunch of patches and buttons and i have trouble to find a jacket. Does anyone know where i can find one? By the way, if you find a jacket on a website, please put a link in the comments so i can check it out.

Symbolic692's picture

Go to a thrift store for a cheap hand me down jacket or like a Levi's store if you got 40 or 50 bucks to throw down.

Speed_Metal_Drunk's picture

Well, depending on your size, it might just be easier to find one on ebay. I wear a 2xl and I could never find one in a thrift store, but got a Levi's on ebay for like $25.

Hárbarðr's picture

Yeah, thrift stores are a good option, but it may take some time until you find one in the right size.
I got my last longsleeve (not in here yet) in a facebook metal sell/trade group, you can take a look in there too.

Metalmate's picture

Any cheap outlet store will do (Wall Mart, Costco, Tractor Supply) You are covering it up with patches anyways so as long as it fits fine any cheap denim jacket will do. Or ask around in the family there's bound to be an uncle or a dad with an unused old one ;)

DeathRipper's picture

Hot Leathers has a couple of denim vests, they're a little pricey, though.
http://www.hotleathers.com/Leather-Vests-C275.aspx

Nater90's picture

I have a black one on my page, its an American large so its rather big....

doomslug's picture

I think Angry Young and Poor carries them in their webstore but they're usually out of a lot of sizes. A lot of clothing webstores geared towards bikers will probably also have some sort of denim vest or jacket option but I have found the sizing is usually on the large side. You'll have more luck in thrift stores once it gets colder. Checking what pops up on eBay every single day will guarantee you something that fits, though it may take two or three months if you're picky about it.

nwobhmbanger's picture

I'll probably sell you mine.

Voidcrew's picture

I have one for sale. you could PM me for pictures, if you want.

Potatoes_Misfit15's picture

Ok so i bought a jacket already and i have buttons on it and just want to know how can i clean my jacket with the buttons on it?

Acheron's picture

As it's winter time a lot of the denim jackets are probably gone so I'd recommend Ebay. Look at the measurements and check for yourself if you'll like the fit

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments