TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Anyone had metal dreams?

Necro Rican
Thu, 14/04/2016 - 15:22

Anyone here had a dream with metal musicians? I had one that I was dining with Alexi Laiho of Children Of Bodom. Other dreams I had was when Destroyer 666 performed here in Puerto Rico two times, one dream that they were performing in a local venue and in another one that they were touring alongside Behemoth during their The Satanist Tour and D666 performed before them instead of a local band that opened for the polish band in the real world. The last dream I had was that the vocalist of Dantesco (a band from my country) was living with me.

nicke-666's picture

I dreamt i saw motörhead live at my school and the floor was a trampoline. And i have also played bass for Iron Maiden.

bad_american1992's picture

That first dream sounds brutal.

Necro Rican's picture

You would be the band's first scandinavian member

Sol Invictus's picture

I recently had a very vivid dream that Jus Oborn was teaching some kind of music lesson, then insulted my girlfriend. So I spat in his face.

Necro Rican's picture

Haha, that's a good one.

stefke's picture

i once dreamed about the graspop metal meeting festival.
there were only a few people.
rammstein was playing.
and the mainstage had such a big explosion that the flew into space!
and they came back on the exact same spot without any damage :-p

Necro Rican's picture

Haha, they would be the first metal band to launch into space and i wonder if they were in a rocket as part of the song amerika live.

stefke's picture

that sounds like rammstein! :-p

cambotero's picture

oh yeah i have one. once i dreamed that i was in Dave Mustaine mansion and he was trying to teach me about guitar, and how important was to play guitar and i was like okey but i just wanna play drums im not into guitar dave and he was like no no, you must learn how to play like me. I was afraid the whole time. wierd right?

Necro Rican's picture

Sip, a lo mejor penso que la guitarra es el instrumento con mas prioridad.

Metalmate's picture

I dreamt about finding a non existing Iron Maiden vinyl album once. Does that count?

Necro Rican's picture

Maybe it was an unrealeased recorded material.

whiteravenmetal's picture

I have seen Maiden and Raven play on my dreams, also that was hearing Iron Angel's Hellish Crossfire (that was a vivid one) and countless other songs that usually become my morning playlist.

Necro Rican's picture

A lo mejor ese concierto fue brutal.

whiteravenmetal's picture

Lo fueron, desperté de buen humor y todo haha

Nater90's picture

I dreamed my band was playing live and we had a Goat on stage with us.

Necro Rican's picture

Probably you have a black metal or you were playing with that style.

Nater90's picture

We are Black Metal / Symphonic Black Metal / Goat Metal.

In Goat we trust.

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

Now that is METAL.

Nater90's picture

Thanks mate!

Would be pretty cool, Extra derpy.

http://i.imgur.com/Tt5RWwU.jpg

Nater90's picture

Hahahaha, Fucking awesome!

Life goals right there.

joecubbie's picture

I've had tons of metal dreams. One that still sticks with me is the dream I had of seeing Lizzy Borden's "Last Show Ever" during which Lizzy died at the end from cancer. It was vivid as hell.

Necro Rican's picture

That's a nightmare man.

THMManiac's picture

I have had so many metal dreams, but mostly about patches. i have dreamt about metal stores that dont exist where i usually find a bucket full of rare patches or some shirts.

Nater90's picture

Life goals.

Necro Rican's picture

To the user THMmaniac, you're lucky mate. Maybe was an hidden treasure or metal was outlawed in your area.

THMManiac's picture

i don't know if id call it lucky because its very disappointing waking up after having a dream like that haha

Sol Invictus's picture

I had a dream last night that the Wounded Kings' bigcartel store finally came back up after many months, only to find they were exclusively selling another band's merch.

imfan1975's picture

No, I usually don't have dreams

Godlybeing's picture

I dreamt that I was travelling to Sweden, there I met Shamaatae from the band Arckanum in a pub, we were drinking beers and then I woke up.

Necro Rican's picture

Cool!!

DisgustingSemla's picture

That would be pretty interesting, I don't think he's a guy who enjoys being in a pub though :D

sandmanforce's picture

I had a dream about Tom and Kerry from SLAYER visit me at home. I wanted dedicate my records, but I had not pen!

Necro Rican's picture

Haha just like my latest dream. Maybe you should asked them to take a photo instead.

Joel's picture

I wish! I don't even have dreams.

Necro Rican's picture

Yesterday I had a bad dream that Bolt Thrower were about to perform in a local venue and they cancelled the show for unknown reasons.

Cbower's picture

Last week I dreamt that I was backstage at an Ozzy show and Ozzy came off stage and asked me to get him a bottled water and a baked apple! No shit.

Cbower's picture

I'm always dreaming that I'm back with one of my old bands getting ready to go on and play a set, and sometimes we do but mostly we're just waiting and im thinking I hope I remember how to play these tunes! Dreams are crazy

Necro Rican's picture

Recently i had a dream that Epica were performing at my house backyard.

stefke's picture

i dreamed that i was at wacken open air with friends and that i was microwaving some hamburgers at the camping ground

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments