TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Alternatives to paypal?

headbangingmadness
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 20:49

Alright so I'm having some difficulties with my Paypal account. Limitations have been put on it to where I can't buy/sell anything on eBay. Plus I can't send money to anybody for patch/shirt related transactions. Paypal has done this because I'm not 18 (I'm 17, I turn 18 in April next year). I wasn't aware of this rule until they limited my account. This has put me in a bad situation since I bought an original sin after sin patch from my friend lifewillneverlast. I originally paid him but I accidentally transferred the cash in USD and not euros so he had to refund the money to me. But before I could pay him again in euros, Paypal put a limitation on my account making it impossible to transfer. I was also going to buy an original ram it down bp, but that's pretty much impossible now because of the limits on my account. So now my Paypal account is unusable until I'm 18 which isn't for another 11 months. I use this account all the time so naturally I'm furious that this is happening because I'm constantly buying vintage patches/shirts. I've noticed that when people post items they have for sale that the majority use only Paypal to perform transactions. But is there any possible alternative to Paypal that I don't know about? Something that can do the same actions as Paypal? I'm desperate to find out so any help help would be IMMENSELY appreciated. I know I'm asking a lot but PLEASE HELP ME!

judascrust's picture

there are alternatives but i'll leave it to you to do the research.
my advice would be to bite the bullet and hold off on the constantly buying vintage patches and shirts. instead of an original ram it down back patch, maybe use that money to take a little cutie out on a date ;) I know I'd rather spend money taking a woman out for a good time than blow it on a 30 year old back patch so I can silently announce to the world that I'm a fan of a dinosaur band like Judas Priest haha

headbangingmadness's picture

You might be right. I'm just so used to buying stuff constantly to the point where this is just such a huge change for me haha.

Heinz's picture

Western Union, or maybe money orders... Shit, this just made me realize how much I rely on PP to buy stuff! :0

Overactive Imagination's picture

Save your money :)

headbangingmadness's picture

You'd be surprised. I've already tried setting up a new PayPal account but they said I couldn't use a bank account that's linked to another PayPal account.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments